I am being stalked (and not by Awake&Watching)

by RollerDave 21 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Some of you know that I had an attempted home invasion back in may that I ran off with my trusty scatter-gun.

What I never bothered to mention is that before that, we had a suspicious red Honda SUV trolling past our driveway several times a day for a week or so before that.

Then the attack.

Then we had a watcher down in the cul de sack in front of our place whom we photographed and videotaped as she sat watching our home then trolled past our drive peering up at the house.

Then the red SUV followed my daughter home.

Just lately, my proximity alarms went off and I rushed out to see someone running off our property to a late-model red camaro or trans-am and tearing off. All I could see was the feet and bottom of the vehicle.

Now, today, there is a large, suspicious eurovan parked across the entrance of our driveway for like, thirty minutes with a woman matching the description of the watcher in it.

As soon as a young man who lives here gets into his car to drive off, it tears out of here and can't be found.

We have attracted someones interest.

Whoever they are, they are incredibly stupid to be so open about it, to give me ANY indication my daughter is at risk, to think the only eyes watching them are the ones they can see.

To think I am too dumb or stingy to afford night-vision surveillance, or that I would even hesitate to slaughter them like a pig if they threaten my loved ones.

I doubt my watchers are JWD or even JW related, the watcher has been seen to be smoking. I wondered if it might be related to the ugliness with my mother's POA, but that has concluded and still I am watched.

There was a bit of ugliness surrounding my niece Matilda and how they demolished her mom, Catlady. I am still seen as the enemy by parties to THAT fiasco, and they DO seem unstable enough to engage in such open stupidity, but it's hard to imagine whatever bogus outrage they may be feeling over my refusal to join them would be worth so much effort.

There WAS another nasty bit of business lately where a anorexic, mentally unstable lesbian who works with a young lady I have living here took a fancy to her that was NOT reciprocal. She attempted to remove her rival for this young lady's affection, a young man who lives here from the picture by provoking him, assaulting him, and then lying and claiming to be a victim.

She has a history of stalking, but it is hard to imagine her having so much support and so many late-model vehicles at her disposal.

All in all this is disturbing and puzzling. I would think I was just being silly and paranoid, but there was a GUY IN MY HOME, so I don't think it's just me.

Any thoughts?

Ridicule?

Encouragement?

I'm wigging out here!

• animal
    animal

Feel free to PM me for ideas.... I prefer not to make them public for both of our sakes.

Animal

• Sassy
    Sassy

do you by any chance have a court suit pending? have you had any car accidents? or work?

My ex husband was a private investigator and he used to be hired to do stuff like this to video tape and prove someone was in better health than they claimed.. or catch them ona good day so they could prove they could work.. or deserved less of a settlement..

they'd follow even to a funeral and have video tapes of injured picking up grandchildren at gravesites, etc... i used to say.. but hey.. what if they were laid up for three days.. did you video tape that too??

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Dave,

Have you contacted the police? I'm worried about you, please be safe.

nj

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Dave, I would contact the police and ask them to check the person(s) out. If they seem to be stalking you, prowling around your house, it seems suspicious enough to me for the police to check. I once noticed a car parked regularly outside and across the street from my son's daycare and I mentioned it to the director, who contacted the police. Never saw that car (or others) parked suspiciously nearby again. Take care-Shelly

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Dave, this is nothing to mess with, even though you're armed. I would certainly involve the police, I hear they're real assholes up in MN anyway, AND also perhaps you should get a license number off the vehicle(s). Also do NOT rule out some sort of hired PI like Sassy aluded to, my company does this all the time when we have a major suit over an injury, etc. Don't know if you're in this position currently but if so, I'd bet that's who it is.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Animal, feel free to pm those suggestions.

Sassy, I thought about the PI angle. The only court stuff we got going is piddly stuff, a small claims for $750 that we have yet to file and a protective order related to that bogus assault trump-up I mentioned. He's fighting the protective order because its crap. He has not had contact and she made up a bunch of stuff.

crazy? yes. Does she have the dough to hire a PI? not by a damnsite.

Plus, if this IS related to my home invasion, what kind of PI comes up your driveway in a moving van in a ski mask and walks right in past a barking dog?

Could it be her 'friends'? IDK but they are using some late-model vehicles so they would be friends we were previously unaware of.

If it were a PI, I am at a loss what info relating to anything she could get from the bottom of the hill 150ft away.

I think our best policy from here is to try to get the best pic possible of the watcher, herself. and to call the cops at the first sign of her. We are on a dead end, once the cops pull down our street, there's no out. What's she going to do, hop the fence in a 3/4 ton commercial van and get away on the highway?

Roller

• Sassy
    Sassy

is it an injury related suit though? because insurance company will pay.. they prefer to avoid a chance at something higher..

and believe me, they can be very far away and still get good footage.. at times my ex was a mile away.. they have awesome equipment..

although they prefer to be closer.. a van or SUV with tinted windows are usually a PI vehicle of choice...

• Sassy
    Sassy
    hear they're real assholes up in MN anyway,

lol.. the company my ex worked for was in MN...

and guess who owned the company.. Witnesses... two of then started it.. with a 'gasp' worldly person.. they grew and have operations in the cities and up in Duluth

although one is now DFd.. one may have retired.. and one transferred to their office in Madison.. sometimes they've had dubs working for them.. but since one owner is not dfd.. I think they dont' hire as many any more

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

get the license numbers of the vehicles if possible, document dates and times, get photos if possible, beef up your security system as much as possible, and talk to the police about it. Let them know you think your daughter has been followed and that you feel she is in danger. Don't rely on just yourself to protect your family. If it weren't for the police department, I'd be dead. I would definitely tell them about something like this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit