I am being stalked (and not by Awake&Watching)

by RollerDave 21 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Hey all.

Technology has been applied, no new developments.

Yes, there is almost always someone here. Armed.

We all have cels, so we keep updated who's where, and if the alarm is armed.

Whoever it is has the stupidity to mess with a house occupied by self-defense advocates, military personnel, and night owls who never shut the place down.

This place is lights blazing total hoppingness almost 24/7. We all have different schedules, you see.

If they are trying to discern any pattern to our schedule, they are in for a surprise.

And if they think they can come in without our being warned, and catch us unawares, they are in for a bigger surprise.

Thanks, all my little JWD'er for your concern and care for ol' uncle roller!

Roller (of the 'healthy paranoia' sheep class)

• Forscher
    Forscher

Interesting thread RB

Generally open surveillance is an intimidation tactic meant to either pressure a person into either doing something or to stop doing something. In rare circumstances it may be used to wear somebody down prior to an attack of some sort. But that use of the tactic can potentially blow up in one's face unless one is confident that authorities will stay out of the way. A real pro would survey covertly and you wouldn't even know they are there.

You've informed the police of the problem and taken steps to provide for your protection. That is about all you can legally do. I would never have answered the policeman's question about what kind of weapons you have and where they were in your house. If the police department is behind the surveillance or cooperating with whoever is doing it that gives them more intel into how prepared you are to defend your home.

Note that the courts hold that the police have no legal duty to protect you from a home invasion if that is what this is leading up to. Note also that if law enforcement is in any way connected with what is going on that the potential for the use of deadly force has really gone up since you informed them that you are armed and willing to use those arms. Please be careful and keep us informed

Forscher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit