For Lurkers Only

by nvrgnbk 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mind my own
    mind my own

Welcome Mac n Cheese, I so hope you find the peace you are after! We are all here for you!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I then realized I was in a deep depression and things started to go sideways for me.

Same thing happened to me. It was only when I stepped back and identified the source of my depression that I began to get better. It's so good to be here with those who have undergone similar experiences.

Snowbird

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

• snowbird
    snowbird

This thread means so much to me - so I'm bumping it again and again.

Sylvia

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Too weird, Sylvia(snowbird)!

I promise, I was looking for it at this very moment to do precisely the same!

Thank you.

• snowbird
    snowbird

The newbies just keep right on a-comin' and a-comin.' The least we can do is give them a helping hand.

Sylvia

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Agreed, Sylvia.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Great post Nvr. Glad it got bumped again.

Open Mind

• JK666
    JK666

JWD only confirmed what I already knew, but didn't want to admit. JK

• mind my own
    mind my own

I was a lurker for some time actually, even though I wasn't a JW anymore. Someone had sent this website to me thinking it would be helpful. I was too afraid to read it although I kept the email for over 2 years. I knew I would need it at some point.

I left the org. years ago and didn't have the courage for many years to read a site like this (still under their mind control about apostate sites/literature). All of what I read just confirmed things to me that I couldn't quite put into words before. This site has been and still is incredibly helpful!

It has been one of the best things I have ever done! Thank you to everybody!

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit