For Lurkers Only

by nvrgnbk 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• snowbird
    snowbird

I've been searching for this classic since 4-21-08!!!

Time to dust it off for the influx of newbies.

Sylvia

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I am a lurker no more.....JWD is the best therapy for me.

Reality.........What a Concept!

Quirky1

• cawshun
    cawshun

I would love for my daughter and son-in-law to find this sight. They need their eye's open before my grand-kids ( 4 & 6) end up going through what so many of you have been through. I can't send them this link in email, not sure how they would take it coming from me, any offer's?? I am not a JW, year's ago I studied but never could agree with their extremes. Never would have dreamed that 30 yrs. later my daughter would get baptized. I even supported her. I can't support it any longer, my grand-kid's are being brain washed and abused by not getting to take part in Christmas, the pledge at school, feeling left out on Valentines day and birthday parties. I have to find a way to save them. So, I'm not here lurking to spy, I'm here reading and learning. My daughter could learn so much here, I know they are warned about the internet and they don't have it at home but she does have it at work. She may not have a lot of time to read but if she could only get curious.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I would love for my daughter and son-in-law to find this sight. They need their eye's open before my grand-kids ( 4 & 6) end up going through what so many of you have been through. I can't send them this link in email, not sure how they would take it coming from me, any offer's??

BTTT because of the above.

Sylvia

• cawshun
    cawshun

snowbird, what is BTTT?

• snowbird
    snowbird

snowbird, what is BTTT?

****** BTTTBump To The Top

I'm thinking maybe someone else who can help you will do so because I can't at this time.

I'm posting at work.

Sylvia

• cawshun
    cawshun

sylvia, I looked it up "been there tried that" I guess it didn't work. I'll keep looking for the right oppourtunity to drop some thought provoking things on them such as the UN membership. Thank you for responding.

• snowbird
    snowbird

You're welcome!

By the way, welcome to the forum.

Sylvia

• cawshun
    cawshun

thank you sylvia, I'm getting addicted to this sight, it's so full of helpful info and some very intelligent and senseable conversations.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Yeah, I'm addicted too... Reading nvr's 1st post, JWD didn't change me, I was looking for likeminded people.

So I've nvr lurked, I just started posting from day 1. (Maybe i'm not supposed to be on this thread then? Sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit