My beautiful sister......

by Tatiana 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

How my heart hurts for the child she was, and the crushed little children too many of we were.
    I sign off this evening. I will say my "prayers" to Goddess, the loving Mother and friend who embraces us all. I will light a candle and invoke Kelly's spirit to rest (if she's not already) and to light the way to real love for all abused, broken children, especially those in the organization, who have no voices.
    Love,
    Bridgette

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

puffsrule, I don't even know what to say about your sister. How heart-breaking. Yes, tell her you love her every, single day! In any way you can. I used to get really irritated with my sister when she'd get drunk, call me up in the middle of the night, and start telling me she loved me, and missed me. Then she'd start crying on the phone. And I'd think, "Oh, God, Kelly's drunk again. She never calls like this unless she's had a fifth."

What I wouldn't give to hear my phone ring at 3am. And to hear her voice on the other end.

So, let her know just how much you do love her. It will get through. It has to. That will bring her peace.

Thank you for sharing some of your life.

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• mommy
    mommy

Tatiana,
    I must admit that I read this a few days ago, but I could not respond. My heart was so heavy for you and your loss. And I came back each day seeing that someone else had replied, but I was too chicken to open up this thread and read it. Tonight I did, and I have tears streaming down my face.

I will never be as strong as you.I will never know that pain, and I am grateful I never will. Thank you for sharing a part of your life. It has touched my heart. I just went and kissed my sleeping babies, as they lay in bed. I hope that they will always feel secure. Your story will stay with me. And I thank you.
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• ladonna
    ladonna

Dear Tatiana,

There are no words that I can write that will take away your pain. Neither would I wish to. Kelly was greatly loved by you and for anyone to presume to remove another's pain is to remove the right to grieve at one's own pace.

Tatiana, I send you love and hugs. My thoughts are with you. Kelly is also with you.

Love,
    Ana

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"Combine the physical plus mental abuse, and you have my sister. I just think maybe there was something else I could have done to stop her. That will haunt me forever."

Dear Tatiana,

The pattern of your sister Kelly's actions and her feelings of being "unworthy" were deeply ingrained, unfortunately. This had nothing to do with you....please don't beat yourself up or carry any guilt because you couldn't keep her in a place that protected her from herself.

I am positive that she knew how you felt, accepted this love, tucked it away, and cherished it. Her problems just engulfed her to the point where she wasn't able to think clearly, which does NOT diminish the unselfsh love and heartfelt concern that you gave to her. I'm sure that Kelly knew exactly how much you loved her.

HER pain is now over, YOUR pain is still very real==but you are not at fault in any way for her death.

Please accept my sympathy for your loss.....

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank you, Sunspot. And everyone else who felt my pain with me. You're right, Sunspot, the WTS has much to answer for. And so does my mother. It's why I choose to shun her now.

In my sister's purse, after she died, was a single bottle of perfume. White Shoulders. It was the bottle I'd sent her months before. It sits on my dresser now.

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit