Name Things You Hated About Being A Jehovah's Witness

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Who's Shasta?

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing
    I hated Shasta.

Oh yes, the beloved Shasta! Didn't that only come in two flavors too? Coke or Lemon Lime?? TCK

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

when the conventions were still "catered" we used to drink some crapt soft drinks. i forgot the name, all i remember was it's slogan, the biillion bubble beverage. and the conventions always had the worst food. i can remember the fruit bags. they were always almost rotten. and you could smell them when you entered the assembly hall. yuck.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Oh my god, I forgot about those fruit bags. How about those soy hamburgers, and hoagies. My husband, then just a friend got food poisoning from one of those things. He was violently ill all the way home (Minneapolis to Chicago)!

I had to drive his little sports car. It was a stick shift and had no idea how to drive it. I had the wheel, and he had his feet on the shift and gas. What a nightmare. He never went to another assembly.

r.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i don't know about everywhere else, but, the hoagies were good here. i kinda liked them. the doughnuts sucked though. why couldn't we have krispy kremes? lol mmmmm now i'm hungry. damn diet.

• minimus
    minimus

Then they tried to control us by saying we had to eat and fellowship at the conventions and not leave the premises. Then we had to bring our own food but couldn't bring alcohol! The nerve!!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

alcohol enamas work great. lol

• blondie
    blondie

Telling people I wasn't there to change their religion.

Telling people that true loving people could be found at the KH, when I had been and seen others kicked to the side.

Telling people that God was doing the judging, when a sister in the car group had just first dibbed this woman's house after Armageddon.

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

Ah yes....the coveting JWs! They picked every friggin' mansion for themselves!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    I hated Shasta.

I hated shasta but they had these cream cheese danishes that were awesome. .. mmmm... I hated people who always managed to get the best seats (The ones with leg room) ... and my dad was an attendant and we always got stuck in the crappy sections.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit