the things that are wrong with being a JW

by alanv 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• alanv
    alanv

Hi everybody, I am a newbe to the forum and have been faded from the borg for about 15 years. I just wanted to say how good it is to read all your personal experiences about how you have been able to get free from the WTS. I have just read the post from jwfacts. re. the site Jehovah.net.au. This is exactly the sort of imfo. the public needs to keep clear of this totally dominating org. I personally do all I can to make people aware of the many things that are wrong with being a JW.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Welcome to the forum Alan V - what made you start to post?

Looking forward to hearing your story...

• unique1
    unique1

WELCOME TO THE BOARD.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Welcome to JWD, Alan V.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Welcome Alan V!

Glad you came on in, the water's fine!

Roller

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    been faded from the borg for about 15 years

I hope that means you are happily inactive and have very little to do with meetings for
    more than a decade, or that it means you keep your activity at a bare minimum for
    the sake of close family, but really don't get involved.

Either way, no matter what- Great to have you onboard. I hope to hear more of your
    story and how you've helped others be "aware of the many things that are wrong with being a JW. "

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome alanv,

looking forward to hearing your story

nj

• rose petal
    rose petal

Also welcome AlanV, you're like me, faded ages ago. But my children went back, so I get what I need from this board. I get ideas, things to think about, hopes, etc. Hope you enjoy it. rose petal

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome to the site Alanv, and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you for your comment about the article, it is at http://www.jehovah.net.au/whats_wrong.html for those that have not seen it.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Glad you decided to join us!! Keep up the good fight - exposing the cult for what it is!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit