I'm Not Minimus.

by Blueblades 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I don't get the responses to my topics as he does. Yet I have made the same kind of topics in the past as he has done. It will take me some time to show the comparisons.

So, is it the topic or the person who presents the topic?

Blueblades Go ahead make my day and ask me to produce the similar topics, the duplicity. Which will prove my point that it is the name of the one who produces the topic and not the topic itself that gets the many responses.

Minumis aks's many questions that have already been ask indifferent ways.

Blueblades who loves MinimusHey it's the fourth of July! My son was born on the fourth of July! We are celebrating his birthday!

Minimus don't take this personally, I love you man! I'm just kidding!

Blueblades who expects a lot of hits on this one. And if not, That's what I expect, because as my topic says: I'm Not Minimus.

Happy fourth of July!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Happy Independence Day! And many happy returns.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

I'll support your cause.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

wooohoooo! time to party :)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Maybe it's the marketing -- Minimus did careful research to show that people have an overwhelmingly positive reaction to the red M&M character because it is humanized and can dance.

A straight-edge blade is hard to humanize, and it can't dance.

• Mum
    Mum

Happy Independence Day, Blue (with a little red and white).

I would like to see more girly type poll questions, such as where to buy designer bags at a discount, whether the matching petticoat and panties rule is still applicable, how much of a faux pas it would be to wear white shoes after Labor Day - you know, important stuff.

Regards,

SandraC

• Xena
    Xena

I"m not Minimus either.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose
    red M&M character

Duh, its a 7Up spot. Dude, get your corporate logos straight!

• Awake
    Awake

Hi:

This post is the send by Satan hahahaha

• eclipse
    eclipse

Blue blades, happy 4th of July! and Happy Birthday to your son!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit