I'm Not Minimus.

by Blueblades 47 Replies latest jw friends

• nowisee
    nowisee

hey! we are all different. it is what makes the world go 'round!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Who is Minimus?

• eclipse
    eclipse

There is only one Blue Blades!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I love me some Blueblades!

• Twitch
    Twitch

"There can be only one,......"

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Like I've always said Twitch, better to have Blueblades than Blueb............

• greendawn
    greendawn

Minimus has got his followers, beyond being intersting I suppose it becomes a habit to give replies to a specific person's threads.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Heck who knows. I always think I'll get a great response and then no one ends up replying to some of my topics without shameful bumping. Have you considered time of day of the post?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Minimus asks many questions that have already been asked in different ways. ABSOF+C**NGLUTLEY

It is called Jumping on the Bandwagon and minimus is a master at it. It used to irritate me extremely. However, my replies let my irritation come through and minimus thought I had a problem with him - I dont -I think he is great. So now I just go with the flow and am extremely polite and just accept that minimus just wants/likes/loves asking questions that have been asked before but in different ways.

Anyway, I will keep BTTTing this thread so it gets loads of replies. My thought is, this should be a good thread because of its subject matter - minimus asking questions

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey it's the fourth of July! My son was born on the fourth of July! We are celebrating his birthday!

Well a belated happy birthday to your son

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit