I'm Not Minimus.

by Blueblades 47 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

LOL minimus

• eclipse
    eclipse

Minimus, did you take your name from the urban dictionary, or did you post it as a definition of your name?

• minimus
    minimus

I posted it but they accepted it!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mini! The razor is key to who I am! It's what I was called when I was growing up.

Blueblades, I'm feeling the love

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Stilla, Thanks for helping me feel the love

Blueblades

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mini! I looked up urbanddictionary. #1 was ok except the last part, because you do give of yourself here and tell us much about your family etc. So, part two of # 1 does not decribe your moniker. Part one fits your moniker, your handle, you certaintly live up to the name Minimus. #3 well, lets just forget that one.

Blueblades

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

OK Blueblades - had to BTTT this one - I want you to feel lurrrrrvvvved just like minimus

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

When we open a minimus post, we know what we're getting into -- a question. I think with some people, they always have lots to say an we may not feel up to thinking or feeling at that time. I know early in the morning, I look for fluff and I won't open posts that need my sympathy because I'm not awake enough yet. But late in the day I don't like fluff threads and look for the deep ones. So maybe you should be more clear that its fluff --

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit