Would you ever......

by thepackage 38 Replies latest jw friends

• thepackage
    thepackage

Is there anything that could happen in your life that would convince you to return to the WTS??????

• lola28
    lola28

NO.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

roflol...hell no

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

If they explained that they were wrong about everything, apologized sincerely, said their new purpose was to educate people about enjoying the here and now, and all are welcome, shunning is ridiculous and inhumane, Jehovah did alot of mean things in the Bible, He ignores people now, and that they will provide free beer at all the meetings, I might go to some meetings every once in a while.

• Mum
    Mum

No reason I can conceive of. Would you voluntarily go back to Leavenworth if you were released? How about Siberia?

Regards,

SandraC

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Jehovah himself would have to tell me to but I'd realize it was Satan so NO !

Just the thought... .

I haven't been to one meeting since I got on the evil internet about 7 weeks ago.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Change my answer to what NVRGNBK said. But add pizza .

• thepackage
    thepackage

Let me explain a little, I left the WTS three months ago and keep getting calls from Elders telling me my life will only be good if I go back. Since most of these people are my friends I feel bad telling them no. I just avoid saying yes. Funny thing though, my ex-wife told the Elders that I'm letting my beard grow and getting a lot od sh*t over it.

• lola28
    lola28

Thepackage, may I ask why you left in the first place?

Lola

• Spectre
    Spectre

Ah.... the old, "life is only good if you are a witness" crap, eh?

The worst thing for a witness to see is an ex-jw enjoying life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit