Would you ever......

by thepackage 38 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Change my answer to what NVRGNBK said. But add pizza .

Hell yeah A&W!

To thepackage, you'll be alright. You're suffering withdrawal, and it's no accident. They wanted you programmed, not knowing what to do or where to go without them. Keep reading. That's the best way to deprogram. Music can save your "soul" as well. And the physical excercise will keep you healthy and fight depression. You look skinny in you avatar, LOL!, but many find they lose a few pounds and gain energy and a new joy for living upon leaving the cult.

Best wishes,

Nvr

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Nope! Not even if they pay me all the money in the world on a weekly basis. Like someone said .... it's like the dog returning to its own vomit.

• flipper
    flipper

How about no, never? Oh and your life will never be happy if you go back to it. Stay away, your health depends on it!! Peace to you, Mr. Flipper

• Twitch
    Twitch

They say never say never.

This exception proves the rule.

Never.

• bluebell
  • choosing life
    choosing life

By the time they made all the apologies and started teaching things that were really true, I don't think it would be the same religion anymore. Then I would take a good look at it.

They would have to respect each human conscience and not force anything upon people and we all know that is not going to happen.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, maybe if they made me president of the WTBTS and gave me the checkbook...

Nooooooo

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Wild horses could not drag me back into bondage!

basically what Mum said!

The WTS was started on a lie, perpetuated by lies, everything they believe is a lie!

The believe this, and they believe that, and think its revelation from Jehovah, but it turns out to be the result of GB political machinations, and it affects the lives of the hapless R&F.

Going back would be like that asshole in the matrix who sold out his compatriots in the real world because he wanted to go back to living a pleasant but false dream.

You say these people are your 'friends' but that remains to be seen.

If you continue resisting their call to return to the matrix, and they still have anything to do with you, then you can truly know they are your friend; but since you are already catching hell for the mere act of growing a beard (horrors!) you have good reason to wonder.

Good advice, STAY OUT!

Roller (of the 'no thank you to vomit!' sheep class)

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Absolutely not.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lol nvrgnbk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit