DO YOU THINK THERE'S A CURE FOR CANCER?

by Mary 105 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Gill
    Gill

Needproof - Why would' they' want a 70% drop in population? Who would do all the menial jobs and sweat shop jobs that 'they' supposedly benefit from. 'They' need the underclasses, the drones, the unthinking 'machine like' behaviour of a huge swathe of humanity.

Now if we knew who 'they' were EXACTLY, and I don't mean just the ultra rich, then perhaps we might be able to judge a little more accurately if they really would withold the cure to cancers.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Mary:

So the FDA doesn't hesitate to ban a harmless natural substance like MGN-3 because it's not an "approved drug" and they didn't like the way it was marketed.

Exactly. That's their job. The people selling MGN-3 were pretending that it was a treatment for cancer. They were making false claims about it in order to sell it to desperate people. The FDA didn't stop them selling it, they just stopped them falsely claiming that it was an effective cancer treatment.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Mary:

So the FDA doesn't hesitate to ban a harmless natural substance like MGN-3 because it's not an "approved drug" and they didn't like the way it was marketed.

Exactly. That's their job. The people selling MGN-3 were pretending that it was a treatment for cancer. They were making false claims about it in order to sell it to desperate people. The FDA didn't stop them selling it, they just stopped them falsely claiming that it was an effective cancer treatment.

So it's OK for pharmaceutical companies to make false claims about their products, even to the extent where the side effects kill people. Pharmaceuticals do this all the time, how many prosecuted by the FDA? None! http://www.healthe-livingnews.com/articles/fda_approved_pharmaceutical_drugs_cause_death_.html

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

brinjen:

So it's OK for pharmaceutical companies to make false claims about their products, even to the extent where the side effects kill people.

No, it's not OK for anyone to make false claims about their products, or to fail to inform users of possible side-effects. It's illegal and unethical.

Pharmaceuticals do this all the time, how many prosecuted by the FDA? None!

Even if this were true - which it isn't - that doesn't change the principle that it is wrong to make false claims about a product or to withold important information. This applies whether the product is a harmless placebo like most "alternative medicines" or a potentially lethal substance like most real medication.

• brinjen
  • fjtoth
    fjtoth

I'd like to share my own experience. My wife and I were assigned temporarily as special pioneers to Wisconsin. Shortly after we arrived, I developed what a doctor said was "bursitis," a form of arthritis in the shoulder. The pain was excruciating, and I had to wear a sling and avoid movement of my arm as much as possible. The doctor gave me pain killers and said the pain would eventually go away on its own. Hoping for quicker relief, I made several visits to a chiropractor. But the pain remained for nearly 3 months. One day I decided to do some reading on the subject and discovered an article that claimed bioflavonoids would reduce the pain and speed healing. My wife went to a health food store and bought a small bottle of the stuff. I took the recommended dose, and the pain disappeared within 24 hours!!! I went to the chiropractor who also sold vitamins, and I asked him why he didn't know about bioflavonoids. His answer was that he did know about them, but it was against the law in Wisconsin for a chiropractor to suggest vitamins to his clients. That may not be the law any longer, but it does raise the question: Is it possible that regulations exist at the present time that similarly restrict doctors from doing what's best for their patients?

Frank

• Terry
    Terry
    One day I decided to do some reading on the subject and discovered an article that claimed bioflavonoids would reduce the pain and speed healing. My wife went to a health food store and bought a small bottle of the stuff. I took the recommended dose, and the pain disappeared within 24 hours!!! I went to the chiropractor who also sold vitamins, and I asked him why he didn't know about bioflavonoids. His answer was that he did know about them, but it was against the law in Wisconsin for a chiropractor to suggest vitamins to his clients. That may not be the law any longer, but it does raise the question: Is it possible that regulations exist at the present time that similarly restrict doctors from doing what's best for their patients?

Here is something most people will not consider. Personal testimony is personal. That is, it is subjective.

Meaning what?

Your pain is YOUR pain. It can be compared to sighting a UFO. You say you saw an object in the sky and it was hovering over your house.

What are we to do? We either accept that you really saw something real or you think you saw something real or you are lying.

My point?

Pain is subjective. Having pain go away is subjective. Attributing pain and attributing a cause for the pain going away is subjective.

If we start allowing physicians to prescribe things BASED ON SUBJECTIVE TESTIMONY which cannot be replicated under stringent test conditions---is this the kind of medicine/science we can be confident will be safe for us?

If you say you felt pain and you say it went away it will undoubtedly be true FOR YOU. But, you yourself are trusting your own nervous system's interpretations on the one hand and trusting your cause/effect analysis on the other.

I'm not saying you are nuts; I'm saying it isn't enough for to form the basis of a medical certainty which leads to a standard prescriptive procedure.

Does this sound like it makes sense to you?

• sinis
    sinis

Yes. Low dose of DNP combined with SOD.

• needproof
    needproof

Gill,

"they" are a series of interbreeding reptillian bloodlines...

lol, sorry, I couldn't resist that one. On a more serious note, your points made me think. I heard it said that the elite are aiming for a 70% drop, although your comments come at it from a different angle. Interesting points.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Terry:

Point well made. One of the reasons bloodletting stayed on so long was that it actually makes you feel better for awhile. If you've ever donated blood you know what I'm talking about. It makes you feel like you've just slammed a good stiff drink.

For the record feeling good does not equal being well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit