DO YOU THINK THERE'S A CURE FOR CANCER?

by Mary 105 Replies latest watchtower medical

• brinjen
    brinjen
    funkyderek: I was saying, firstly that your claim that no pharmaceutical companies have been prosecuted for making false claims is not true. Two of the four links you posted are about cases of pharmaceutical companies being prosecuted for promoting their drugs for unapproved purposes or making false claims. Didn't you read them?

I never said they had not been prosecuted at all, I said the FDA has never prosecuted any pharmaceutical company for misleading advertising. They'll take any company with alternative therapies to court, but never a pharmaceutical company.

Flu vaccine can prevent heart attacks?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I never said they had not been prosecuted at all, I said the FDA has never prosecuted any pharmaceutical company for misleading advertising. They'll take any company with alternative therapies to court, but never a pharmaceutical compay.

Alt. Ther. companies aren't willing to go through all of this, though, are they? http://www.fda.gov/oc/gcp/regulations.html

If those pharmas were in court all the time (not that there aren't always lawsuits going anyways), then the next push would be to put them out of business. Then we'd all have a slim chance on living through other illnesses, having to rely on nothing but alternatives treatments and all.

• Illyrian
    Illyrian

I think I've heard something about a team of local researchers here who claim to be very close to having a cure for breast cancer as well as melanoma by another team. If you want I can look up for you. There was also something about asthma I think, ok that's not a cancer but many people do suffer from it. Probably more than from cancer

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Someone once said to me that if there was a cure for cancer, rich people would never die because they would be the ones who could afford it. But, we can all see that rich people do die as well as poor people. They just live better and get a bigger stone.

Maybe now there are cures for some cancers if they are caught early on but we just don't hear much about it.

LHG

• PinTail
    PinTail

Yes eat oat meal everyday, and pomegranates and avocados too each day.

• freydo
    freydo

FDA Warns Consumers of Serious Harm from Drinking Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)

PR Newswire
    Fri, 30 Jul 2010 13:34 EDT

NOT a miracle, NOT a mineral and definitely NOT the solution
    Product contains industrial strength bleach

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid solution also known as "Miracle Mineral Supplement" or "MMS." The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health. The FDA has received several reports of health injuries from consumers using this product, including severe nausea, vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure from dehydration.

Consumers who have MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away.

MMS is distributed on Internet sites and online auctions by multiple independent distributors. Although the products share the MMS name, the look of the labeling may vary. The product instructs consumers to mix the 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citrus juice. This mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a potent bleach used for stripping textiles and industrial water treatment. High oral doses of this bleach, such as those recommended in the labeling, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and symptoms of severe dehydration.

MMS claims to treat multiple unrelated diseases, including HIV, hepatitis, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, acne, cancer, and other conditions. The FDA is not aware of any research that MMS is effective in treating any of these conditions. MMS also poses a significant health risk to consumers who may choose to use this product for self-treatment instead of seeking FDA-approved treatments for these conditions..........."

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/212938-FDA-Warns-Consumers-of-Serious-Harm-from-Drinking-Miracle-Mineral-Solution-MMS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit