Posting Here: secretly or openly?

by AllAlongTheWatchtower 48 Replies latest social family

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I don't have anyone to hide from....My JW family doesn't care enough to even look for me, and it looks like they don't care enough for their brothers & sisters™ to warn them about me.

lisa

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

ssshhhhhhhh

Posting here in secret, I have a jwo fluffy, shallow reputation to protect..............

If it ever got out that I can occasionally make a serious post my life would not be worth living

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Good to see you Mariusuk!

I used to see you when I lurked on some of the other ex-JW sites, before finding JWD.

I always enjoyed your sense of humor.

Glad you're here.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Leslie Vattimo

Jamestown, NY

I am about as open as you can get...everyone here knows I am an open apostate.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I thought about it and I'm open about posting here to friends, my husband, and my brother and sister.

My parents have no idea I post here - I think they would be highly displeased.

Josie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Openly.

I take the long view. One day he WOULD find out, and that kind of secretiveness can tear a marriage apart. Besides, I take great pleasure in introducing my loyal JW to as many famous ex-Witnesses as possible. He knows more about them than many of you, as he's shaken their hand and shared their bread.

He's so oblivious.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Good to see you Mariusuk !

I used to see you when I lurked on some of the other ex-JW sites, before finding JWD.

I always enjoyed your sense of humor.

Glad you're here.

Cheers Have got a tad bored with some of the other sites so trying to give this one a go, the layout is kinda confusing but i just hit active topics and that keeps me sane

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I don't hid the fact that I'm here from my husband, he just chooses not to know. I have the screen up when he's around, have the site bookmarked etc. I have had various books out for him to see, he looks at what I'm reading but doesn't ask about it. My next task is to leave CofC out, and see if that will garner any quesions, then maybe a visit to Mouthy's before she moves!!

BB

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I hide the fact - YES

• Nellie
    Nellie

My family and friends know that I frequent this site - I share your stories with them regularly. To my knowledge, only one ever joined, but her circumstances make it difficult for her to come on often.

My stats (age, gender, etc.) are absolutely real - but I don't use my real name. Originally, it was because I wasn't ready to share . . . now, it's just who I am here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit