Posting Here: secretly or openly?

by AllAlongTheWatchtower 48 Replies latest social family

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Secret.

My wife knows I post here, but I keep my personal information concealed out of respect for her. Once she's out I would have no issue with posting openly, in fact it would be a relief.

• ninja
    ninja

ninja posting openly...from my own planet

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Openly with my picture to the left there. And my name is Renee.

• ninja
    ninja

hows the not smoking thingy doing renee?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

No me, no hiding necessary. Everyone who needs to know, knows that I am totally against the Jehovah's Witness Organization 100%.

Hell, my brother's don't even go there with me anymore. Parents still try to throw in a couple words of encouragement (brainwashing) every now and again, but I usually let it go in one ear and out the other. At times, when I'm in a bad mood or just don't want to hear it, I throw something back and they shut up!

It's funny tho, one of my brother's, every time I talk to him he has to mention how busy he is in the ministry, or how he was just handling some paperwork for the congregation, or his wife's pioneering, blah blah blah. I guess it could be worse, as some here already know and live it! Lucky me for no shunning from parents and siblings?

nj

• brinjen
    brinjen

Brinjen here... posting openly from planet earth.

• Open mind
    Open mind

OK, I'm only going to reveal this once.

My real name is actually Theodore Jarascz.

I live in upstate New York and have a really good gig that I can't bear to give up at this point in my life.

What's an evil emperor to do?

OK, re-cloaking back into....................

Open Mind

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

posting quietly..no one here at home to worry about. still technically in, but go about once a month to the KH...about time for my monthly enema KH visit.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "posting incognito" Sheep Class)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Some of my Dub family knows I post here,the rest know I have no use for the JW Cult.....My active JW Family knows I`ll be back one day,because deep in my heart I know it`s the Truth..LOL!!..They are the same ones that can`t remember preaching armageddon by 1975...OUTLAW

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

The only one that doesn't know that I post on here is my mom, a devout JW. But she's in her 70s, she doesnt own a computer nor does she have access to one and she doesn't care to know anything about them! Also I've been out of the WTS for almost 20 years and she knows it and still speaks to me. The rest of my family could care less if I post here. So I pretty much have nothing to hide. If anyone knew me as a JW and reads all my posts, they'll figure out who I am.

Although the pic on the left isn't a pic of me (I just thought it was cool!), you can check me out on the "Post your Pic" thread, I've posted my "real" face on there!

TCK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit