Posting Here: secretly or openly?

by AllAlongTheWatchtower 48 Replies latest social family

• horrible life
    horrible life

I'm not sure. I have revealed a lot of info. If someone wanted to find out who I was, they probably could put my posts together, and track me down.

But, I think if somebody thought they knew me, they could research my posts, and confirm it pretty fast.

Do I want my family to find out I post here? I don't think I care.

• 5go
    5go

LOL.

I'm only posting secretly until I 'come out'. Then I'll be open about it...

LOL

I will too.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

Early 20s.

Discussed my doubts with stupid dub parents.

"If you leave the truth, then you'll have to start working!" (I'm assuming full-time; not good for a college student)

I still go through all the motions.

Haven't talked about it since (this was a couple of months ago); they don't know I post here.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

QuietlyLeaving,

Welcome to the Board!

V

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I am out of the closet and refuse to be intimidated any longer,hey (GB) I am not a number I am a free man.Just to prove how brave I am my name is Shane Draney I live in the Mormon state of Utah, I come from a large family of originally eight of us not counting our kids and wife's who by and large are good people but feel the need to be controlled by a cult and have the cult hierarchy tell them what they can and can not do and who they can talk to and who they can not talk too. Oh by the way hello my old friends whom I know come in this web site and peek around, hello Robyn from WY and from UT Joe and Bob and Albert and Dale and Gary and Mike and Neil he is a good guy I think he could wake up given the right situation, I am sure the rest of them are peeking all the time in here.

That scary picture used to give me night mares as a kid, cause I would see that little girl and her dolly falling down the big crack, isn't that wonderful to show little impressionable kids. By the way I know Jehovah is not a mean God he will do justice but we don't need to show our kids that kind of rubbish.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

OPEN! No family or (real) friends are jw's.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I understand why some need to post in a circumspect manner, but as for me and my household, we hide from nobody.

I haven't specifically told my backbiting family of assholes I post here.

As regards being tracked down from my posts by someone with bad intent, I fear nothing nor anyone. I have passed through the fire and those arrayed against me have fallen in ruin.

I have lived more hell in my life than anyone I know, from horrific childhood abuse to bondage to the cult, homelessness, bad relationships, loss, heartache, injury, treachery, even being confined to a basement (execpt for meetings and school) from the age of 16 to 18.

I have been shot at, stabbed, burned, beaten and worse.

There is NOTHING any man can do to me that I need fear. I do not wish any one harm, and seek no conflict, but will not hesitate to use any method to defend those I love.

I have seen the blackest portions of the human soul and lived when I was not meant to survive, I know what I'm up against.

I have visited the blackest portions of my own soul and know what's there but have risen above it.

Having said that, I'm not hard to find, pop in for a steak and a beer sometime.

Well-intentioned, reasonable people are always welcome.

Roller

• horrible life
    horrible life

Ok Dave, My daughter wants to go to the Mall of America, for spring break next year, instead of going skiing. So how far are you from the Mall? And I like a Porterhouse, or sirloin. I also like a glass of wine, but a Samuel Adams beer would be ok also.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

MoA is ten miles away, I typically do chuck steaks, but I make em taste as good as a porterhouse, and Sam Adams is definitely on my menu. We are in the midst of refurbing our screenporch, "our" herd of deer just had two new babies this spring, and the river looks so good you could swim in it (but don't, it only LOOKS good).

But then there's the finding me, and convincing me of good intentions, lol.

I'll leave the porch light one and keep an eye out, why not? I'm already watching for uninvited moving trucks.

Roller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit