Wife and kids left me

by thepackage 42 Replies latest jw friends

• 38 Years
    38 Years

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

So sorry to hear your sad news. I'm sure though that there are wonderful things in store for you. We are all here for you.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Thepackage,

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope that at the very least, you'll be sucessful in gaining joint custody so that you can remain a positive influence in your kids life.

I'll borrow Zack's line - These guys are evil.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I'm so sorry for you Thepackage. I'm so sorry for your kids too. People don't realize that it really does hurt the kids just as deeply. They want to think it's "better for the kids". Hopefully she'll come to her senses and stop the divorce. If not, I hope you at least get joint custody.

(Hugs to you)

Froggy

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I am so sorry this has happened to you, and your children. Please remember that you have a right to raise your children. The congregation will make her feel that she has all rights, and since you have turned your back on Jeh that you have none. They will use your feelings of guilt against you. Please, Please, Please for your children's sake do not let this happen. Go after somekind of partial custody...it is there chance of having a real life. Find an attorney pronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

So sad - and you must be going through a lot of different feelings. Hang in there - I am so sorry. Hortensia

• changeling
    changeling

I am very sorry. This is horrible. We are all behind you here, come back any time and vent or rant or whatever you need.

• changeling
    changeling

Get a good attorney!!!

• ninja
    ninja

invite her over to talk about things one last time over a coffee...then piss in it

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Her leaving may be a blessing in disguise, here's why:

In Watchtower Land, the husband is the head. So her leaving just means that you have some visitation time to schedule and which can work to your advantage.

You can take your children to the YMCA on the week ends, to visit other churches, to see Christmas plays, to observe Thanksgiving and prepare themselves for a real carreer and get a college education. You can help them see the truth about the Watchtower Lies each time you have visits with them without interference from their brainwashed (though well-meaning) mom.

Turn the situation around as an opportunity for your children see the real world. Teach them to question EVERYTHING.

Good Luck!

YC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit