Wife and kids left me

by thepackage 42 Replies latest jw friends

• thepackage
    thepackage

Long story short, (I'll post it later), after many years of problems with the WTS my wife and kids left me and she has filed for divorce (no adultery was committed). Feeling really sad right now. I was a great husband and father, however, I could not take the thought of going to any more meetings and have over the last year started to find was to avoid meetings. This lead to agruments and fights. SSO, i find myself byself.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

So sorry to hear that. Chalk another one up or borg rules tearing apart an otherwise close family.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

This is going to hurt you for a long while. Good luck to you & take care of yourself.

Take time to look over www.jwchildcustody.com. Hopefully you can try to at least get joint custody so you can protect your kids from the cult.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Really sorry to hear that thepackage. When I first left the Borg I went through some tough times myself. Posting here really helps, and you can make some friends to help you through. Take care.

GBL

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Bah, that sucks.

Here's a link to look over, not from the states, but excellent advice nonetheless

http://menz.org.nz/Information/Divorce%20Kit.htm

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I have no idea what to say except that I care and I hope you get at least partial custody of your kids.

Renee

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Good luck mate....

• DJK
    DJK

Been there ten years ago. I'm remarried now, proof life does go on. Be patient.

• besty
    besty

I have no idea how you must feel but there are plenty people here who will give you the time and space to share your feelings.

((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Besty

• undercover
    undercover

Good luck...

Hope it all works out in the long run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit