Parody of Song 113: "We're No Longer Witnesses!"

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 29 Replies latest social humour

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think it would be just swell if we could get recordings of that song made at apostafests!

Very nice work, TJ!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks for the laugh, TJ.

Open Mind

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

I love it!

• rocky220
    rocky220

Wow!!! I haven't heard this tune since I left in '75......and they still sing it????? wow! ---rocky220

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    I think it would be just swell if we could get recordings of that song made at apostafests!

I love it, Nathan!! I challenge the next Apostafest to sing this LOUDLY as a group! Somebody record it as an MP3 and post it back here. Fantastic idea!

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Sorry I'm a little late to this one. That was AWESOME. I have those damn songs in my head every day. I know every one by heart. I have been trying to replace them with "worldly" themes, but this is another great idea. Isaac

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hahahah, really good! I loved doing these too.

GBL

• tfjw
    tfjw

That is great! Good job! Yes, a whole collection of these would be great to have in parody form. It's hard for many of us who were raised in the org or who have been in the org for a long time to get this crap out of our heads.

It would be refreshing to have such theocratically corrected songs. :) :) :)

Thank you.

• tfjw
    tfjw

There's more midis here too with a few lyrics http://d21c.com/ljesun/KMelodies.html

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Great song, TJ!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit