Tribute to Kim Clijsters

by Leolaia 94 Replies latest social physical

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Cibulkova is BEAUTIFUL!

I was getting a kick out of her getting frustrated. I just wanted to give her the agony...she's serious business. Heat rocks. I was talking to the screen like, "thats right, pout! Yeah, curse at the racket! Yeah baby, oh yeah!"

• minimus
    minimus

I have to say that there are many hot female tennis players---much better than the old days of Martina Navratilova or Billy Jean King!

• Smoky
    Smoky

I am more off a superficial kinda guy. But for some reason i have the HOTS for Kim Clijsters. Go Kimie!

• minimus
    minimus

Motherly chest thing.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I have to say that there are many hot female tennis players---much better than the old days of Martina Navratilova or Billy Jean King!

Women athletes in general have come along way as far as looks are concerned with maybe the exception of basketball players. I knew Navratilova liked girls even when I was a teenager. Billy Jean was suspect way back when too. She looked like Bill Lumbergh asking for TPS reports.

Speaking of the mother chest thing, did you see the reporter ask Kim whether or not she was pregnent? Real awkward, but she was nice about it and had a sense of humor.

• minimus
    minimus

Saw that. What a dummy. You look. You don't text.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Its always about looks when it comes to female athletes. I understand tho....my interest in Rafa isn't purely an appreciation of his tennis skills. I agree that Martina wasn't a "looker" but her serve-and-volley was a beauty to behold.

Billie Jean btw was such an inspiration for me when I was in grade school and she did so much to create the WTA and professional women's tennis.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Speaking of the mother chest thing, did you see the reporter ask Kim whether or not she was pregnent? Real awkward, but she was nice about it and had a sense of humor.

Kim is always good-natured....very classy.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Jesus Christ this Schiavone-Kuznetsova match right now!!!! Turn it on now, best women's match ever....longest women's match ever. 14-14 in the final set. They're channeling John Isner and Nicholas Mahut.

• penny2
    penny2

Kimmy is much loved in Australia. She was once engaged to Lleyton Hewitt. They split up but her popularity only increased.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit