Tribute to Kim Clijsters

by Leolaia 94 Replies latest social physical

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Kim Clijsters Hotter Than Ever

Kim starts round robin play tomorrow in the year-end WTA championships in Doha. I'm really excited! Go Kimmie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Kim won Doha!!

It's now 40 titles.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Looked through the early pics. The one of Kim stretching after a game - what a chilled relaxed shot.

mmxiv

• ThomasCovenant
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Gotta love her! lol

GO KIMMIE!!!!

My boyfriend is going nuts the past few days hearing me chant out "Kimmie!" "Rogie!!" "Rafie!" I really don't know who I want to win for the latter two; I am a true Roger fan so I always want him to win, but this is such a great opportunity for Rafa and I really want him to reach his dreams too. (Plus he's hotness incarnate) But I hope Kim makes it through to the end. Sad how Venus had to bow out without playing today.

• minimus
    minimus

Rafa looks like a rodent. He does. I hope Kin and Roger go all the way!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Someone dreaming about a 3some with Kim and Roger, LOL !!

Naughty lttle minx ;)

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I started to bump this last night. I was watching Wozniacki and Cibulkova, which was truly a borefest. I will concede one thing though, I'm not really into blondes, just not my cup of tea, but Cibulkova is gorgous! She's a healthy little woman, legs are something to hold behold. That Jankovic, I don't know what to think of her. She's got some odd facial features, like a cro-magnon woman. In a way she's attractive, but her face is just prehistoric.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I love the way Nadal destroys opponents. I'm not really into tennis, but I can appreciate an intense athlete in any sport. He made that last dude look like an ametuer. It was obvious that kid gave up before the match was even over. He knew it was no use and he was outclassed. Nadal is at his peak, and with Federer's decline, he'll have tennis on lock for the next few years.

• minimus
    minimus

Cibulkova is BEAUTIFUL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit