Paris Hilton out of jail

by poppers 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

She'll be confined to home for the duration of her sentence

Actually, for a person like her, this may be horrible. Not to go out to clubs and be seen? Horrors!

Guess the poor little thing will just have to have many parties at her house.

• roflcopter
    roflcopter

They probably released her because she spread herpes to all the guards.... that was the medical condition..

And like house arrest for her is punishment.. Oh booohooo I get to spend a month in my big mansion, get drunk, and throw parties!

• free2think
    free2think
    I hear she has a medical conditon called whoreitis.

LMAO!! She's not a whore.....she's just horizontally accessable.

LOL Lola and Mary, but so true.

I can't believe she got out of there so quickly.......ok maybe i can.

• delilah
    delilah

Now come on, ya'll didnt think she'd actually do more than a couple of days in the slammer, did ya? She needed a good swat on the backside many years ago....little rich- bit*#....

LMAO @ Mary......horizontally accessible....ROFLMAO....

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

In Florida, if you have money they bill you for your stay.If california is structured similarly, the public would not be paying for her incarceration.

• Gopher
    Gopher

This week, on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien", every time Conan started saying "as you know, Paris Hilton is in jail", the audience would applaud and cheer wildly. Conan said in all his years in TV, he's never had such a strong reaction like that to a news item.

I guess that shows how unpopular Ms. Hilton is these days.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, I was depressed earlier, now I've had a good laugh. You all are hilarious!

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

I'm guessing her "medical" condition was prescription drug withdrawal.

• Highlander
    Highlander
    In Florida, if you have money they bill you for your stay.If california is structured similarly, the public would not be paying for her incarceration.

I don't know if California will charge a wealthy inmate for their stay, but we do have 'pay jails' here, that are much nicer than a county jail. If you can afford it, a person can pay about 100 dollars per night to stay in a nicer jail.

• jgnat
    jgnat
    everyday people that get caught driving on a suspended license get from 0 to 3 days in jail.

But I understood her conviction was for contempt of court, which would be longer. I hope as part of her "house arrest" that mommy is sent far, far away. If she's learned anything from this experience, I hope it is, "Respect da Judge."

I'm guessing her "medical" condition was prescription drug withdrawal.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit