Paris Hilton out of jail

by poppers 35 Replies latest jw friends

• davegod
    davegod

That's hot.

• Mary
    Mary
    I hear she has a medical conditon called whoreitis.

LMAO!! She's not a whore.....she's just horizontally accessable.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    If it were any ordinary person the whole thing would have been handled differently!

well.. the news station I was listening to.. said the average person actually only gets 3 days for the offense she was charged with..

I know before he said that.. i was thinking the same thing.. they would have made us sit there for the whole 23 days she was supposed to serve

• Highlander
    Highlander
    I hate to be a killjoy because I'm not a big fan of Hilton-Lohan-Richie brat pack, but in reality most normal everyday people that get caught driving on a suspended license get from 0 to 3 days in jail. I've had several friends that have been caught driving with suspended licenses because they'd had it revoked on drunk driving charges, just like her. And most of them just received a fine and probation without any days in jail and none of them spent more than 3 days in jail.

She was already on 3 yrs probation and violated it by driving on her suspended license. That is why she was sentenced to jail time.

Driving on a suspended license without being on probation is one thing,, when you are already on probation, then it is much more serious. She actually got off quite easy.

Anyone else here in california may have received 6 months in jail, which usually comes with the consequence of losing your job.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

If you can't do da time don't do da crime

• davegod
    davegod

Garbage, all they want is money. They are not going to support anyone for six months when they pose no risk to the public.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I wonder what this mysterious medical condition is

she was sick..

of being in jail

• ninja
    ninja

you all got it wrong...she didn't get allowed out...she just squeezed through the bars

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

Is it really worth spending public funding to keep her in jail?

• inactive in jersey
    inactive in jersey

right now she is probably on the phone with nicole richie, telling how she too can get out of jail time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit