Paris Hilton out of jail

by poppers 35 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

Yup, after 3 days of her 23 day sentence. She'll be confined to home for the duration of her sentence.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/people/paris-hilton-out-of-jail/2007/06/07/1181089245036.html

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

love that equality, don't you? What would happen to any of us more ordinary mortals if we got caught driving without a license, under the influence. I heard that Nicole Richie was worrying on Letterman last night that she might have to go to jail because she was driving without a license, under the influence, with illegal substances in the car. Boohoo - poor thing might have to spend a night in lockup while they arrange more cushy quarters for her. I have decided to start calling our local radio stations and tell each of them that I will no longer listen to radio stations that keep talking about Paris Hilton.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I guess it's ok if she drives drunk or under the influence and kills someone???

If it were any ordinary person the whole thing would have been handled differently!

nj

• juni
    juni

These poor babies are a bunch of ugly twits in my opinion. You do the crime; you do the time. No matter who your daddy is.......

The justice in this country is not blind. It's who has the $.

• cyrus
    cyrus

No justice just $......of course its always been the same .Why oh why is everyone suprised . The police force wasnt invented to protect the common man .just the rich from the poor. the justice system in uk has always been that way.

• poppers
    poppers

I wonder what this mysterious medical condition is that prompted the authorities to release her. A hangnail perhaps?

• juni
    juni

She needs a shot of reality to help that medical condition along.......

Yep. It's all over...... $ speaks.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

god, i was hoping that stupid bitch would get shanked.. now her puppy will be the one seeking revenge i guess...

the infamous one

• lola28
    lola28

I hear she has a medical conditon called whoreitis.

Lola

• Descender
    Descender

I hate to be a killjoy because I'm not a big fan of Hilton-Lohan-Richie brat pack, but in reality most normal everyday people that get caught driving on a suspended license get from 0 to 3 days in jail. I've had several friends that have been caught driving with suspended licenses because they'd had it revoked on drunk driving charges, just like her. And most of them just received a fine and probation without any days in jail and none of them spent more than 3 days in jail.

And if that's the norm, then the time that Paris was sentenced to was overkill because the judge didn't like her and was serving her with an abnormally long sentence because he could. And just because someone is disliked and seemingly deserves it for all the things she has done but hasn't been caught for, doesn't mean she shouldn't be treated like everyone else would in the same situation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit