If someone told you they would give you $10 M,,,,,, if you,,,,,,

by AK - Jeff 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just closed your eyes, threw a dart at the world map, and would have to take the 10 Million, get on a plane within the hour, move to that location, and never look back, contact your friends or relatives again. Would you do it?

No rule changes. You can take your mate and/or minor children, but can tell no one else. You just drop out of site and never return.

Would you?

Jeff

• BFD
    BFD

No. Family and friends are priceless. If I had 10 million I'd want to share it with all my loved ones.

BFD

• metaspy
    metaspy

can we cut Antarctica off the map first?

Otherwise, yes

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would have to live there the rest of my life, okay.

Can I take vacations to other places? How often?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

No way! We've never had that beer, so you've never seen my dart throwing prowess. I'd randomly smack it in the middle of WeHateAtheistStan!

Now if we were talking a map of the U.S., or even North America, then we could talk and for far less than $10m.

Dave

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

What happens if the dart lands in the ocean?

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Or on the wall... because if I had my eyes closed I probably wouldn't be able to hit the broad side of a continent.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I am with Almost Athiest.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Nah. For one thing, the cat would sure miss me. Who else would sing him the Kookaburra song off-key?

~Sue

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

My first reaction was Hell ya, but as I thought about it, I realized that my friends, and especially my brothers are worth a lot more than 10 million.

Now, 20 million...we could talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit