If someone told you they would give you $10 M,,,,,, if you,,,,,,

by AK - Jeff 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Swan
    Swan

Hell, yes!

Is this for real? Where can I sign up?

Family and friends are highly overated. They will drop you like a hot potato at the drop of a hat for some screwed up religious BS. So why not drop them for $10M reasons far more important that the words of a dozen old men in a 2-bit magazine.

Tammy

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I love to play darts, alot of times I dont even hit the board, so maybe it would mean going into outerspace for me.

and that would suit me just fine!!!

purps

• The Humper
    The Humper

ok so i talked about this with my wife and shes ok with it!

so whose got the money, the dart, the map, and the blindfold because ill throw it. so long as antartica and the ocean dont count!

• monophonic
    monophonic

sure, but what i'd do with the money would be too public that my old friends and fam would figure out where i was in time.

literary and film interests, those sort of things get into newspapers, with your photo, especially when you're throwing money at things.

to just live the "high life", no. it would have to be used for the arts.

i interviewed an author yesterday who is working on a novel about people who win the lottery and in her research, she told me that people who win millions of dollars and aren't educated or schooled in how to handle money have an excessively high suicide rate.

unfortunately, that's b/c those people work dead end jobs and think money is the answer.....the problem is they haven't found the joy of life already and aren't doing what inspires them, they aren't doing what they'd do anyway if they had 10 million bucks.....too many people have limited dreams and imagination.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

No. Family and friends are priceless. If I had 10 million I'd want to share it with all my loved ones

You've obviously never met my family! I'd do it in a minute!

Cog

ps: do I have to take my husband?

• DJK
    DJK

I've been a spaceshot all my life. For the ten million, I just might come back to earth, even home if you forced me too.

• free2think
    free2think

Only if it was a map of the Carribean

• KW13
    KW13

never as tempting as it might sound, love my family and friends and would miss them forever.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Could I change my mind if the dart lands somewhere I don't want to go?

I mean what use is all that money if you land in the middle of a war zone

And what if the dart lands in the middle of the ocean - is it a case of nearest land location?

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'd have to decide where but,

If I could take Gary with me and keep in touch with one or two people, then YES

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit