NOT AGAIN! That's right folks, once again we are now 'very close' 2 the end

by needproof 90 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Chicken Little is singing the same ol' song again. In fact, he never did quit singing did he?

"The End is Almost Here" is the only glue holding the dubs to their seats. They dare not stop.

Jeff

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    'it is no longer years, nor months - yet weeks and days'.

I haven't read the 3 pages of replies yet. Just going to jump right in on the initial thread comment.

If it's weeks off, why did they ever abandon the "this generation" teaching? There will be a few
    adultsteenschildren infants from that time period still alive for the next year or so.

This will not work any longer on faders and DF/DA members. If it goes beyond local witnesses,
    the cry will be used to get the faithful to stop looking at internet sites and listening to rumors.

An organizational cry like this could get my wife and mother out of the organization faster than
    I could do it on my own.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Carla said:

You not only need the wt to understand the bible but you need to be at those blasted meetings to understand the literature and what they 'really' say.

Now that sounds like the cult we all used to know and love.

We need the organization to understand God's word because it is an organizational book.
    We need to go to the meetings to even understand God's organization because we need the pure language.

If they can only get followers to buy this thought- We need to preach sell Watchtower literature (which no householders understand)
    in order to understand the meetings.

You mean to say, they're not giving Hillary TIME to be the next president?

LOL. Yeah, it's her turn. This is a vast ultra-right-wing conspiracy.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Gumby (the cute little green bendy guy) posted this:

"Six Thousand years from the creation of Adam were complete in A.D. 1872, and hence that since A.D. 1872, we chronologically entered upon the seventh thousand or the Millenium".

I just keep getting surprised. I don't remember ever reading or hearing anything about this. How did they figure this? And how did they then refigure the date 1975 as the end of 6,000 years from Adam's creation? Anyone know?

• fifi40
    fifi40

Ok..............I am going to sleep now............can someone give me a little nudge when it all starts to kick off...............zzzzzzzzzz

• fifi40
    fifi40

Just one thought before I go.....................Needproof you totally sure they werent talking about the Apprentice or Big Brother.............

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Zack said "I think they may be right..... I have felt a strong disturbance in the force...."

Was it as if millions of voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced? Now if only those voices were dubs...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think the end time can be regional at times. For example I think Detroit has recently gone through Armegeddon, Its devestated there. Cleveland went thru it in 1981.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

DID WORLD END IN 1919?

EXPLAIN PLEASE,WHY I AM TYPING ON MY COMPUTER IF WORLD ENDED IN 1919?

Thats easy, we are now in the new world.

But dont get to compfortable because it could end again. It's a cycle death and rebirth.

• garybuss
    garybuss

"Also, we must not only publish books about or in explanation of the Bible; we must also help the Bible readers to understand these Bible-explaining books, . . . " (The Watchtower Nov. 15, 1961 p.694)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit