NOT AGAIN! That's right folks, once again we are now 'very close' 2 the end

by needproof 90 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

Well I am back in the land of the living, just going over your posts that I missed last night. Perhaps the speaker was referring to the end of Steve McClaren's reign as England manager?

• JK666
    JK666

You silly apostates,

Don't you realize 1975 is almost here!

JK

• needproof
    needproof

True, there have been those in times past who predicted an 'end to the world', even announcing a specific date. Some have gathered groups of people with them and fled to the hills or withdrawn into their houses waiting for the end. Yet, nothing happened. The 'end' did not come. They were guilty of false prophesying. Why? What was missing?

Missing was the full measure of evidence required in fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Missing from such people were God's truths and the evidence that he was guiding and using them

Awake! 10/06/68

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Billions now living will die in a few weeks / days! They better get this information out on the world wide web or they will be blood guilty and perish themselves.

Blueblades, who like Jesus, does not know the day or hour?????

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Any Bible scholars out there know the verse I'm refering to?

Matthew 24:23-26

I used to know my way around that book pretty good.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have heard this one so many times before. The Society is trying to tell me that Armageddon is coming this June. Then why the *$%& are they wasting the time with those summer assemblies if the end is coming before the majority of them are here? And why are they wasting time preparing for the 2008 Kool-Aid edition of the Craptower? They have assemblies planned out to 2013--boy, was that ever a waste if Armageddon is coming in June 2007.

Hopefully they can get something down in writing about this. Then have someone post it right on this, or any, forum or Web site now. When July 2007 gets here, it will be pulled out and thrown back in their faces. I no more believe that Armageddon is coming in June 2007 than I believe that the Earth is flat or the center of the universe as was once believed by another cult--the Catholic church.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    1 gazillion days??

LMAO!

• proplog2
    proplog2

Blondie:

I appreciate your cool and calm reaction. This whole thread is based on heresay from some local yocals talk. As you say the official position of the Watchtower is what they have printed repeatedly "soon-soon-very soon".

Nothing new here. Move along everyone.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Gary said: "Also, we must not only publish books about or in explanation of the Bible; we must also help the Bible readers to understand these Bible-explaining books, and to prove the things set forth in such books by their own copies of the Bible."

*** w61 11/15 p. 694 par. 22 Publishing the “Word of Life” in a Dying World ***

I looked that up and found it to be an actual quote. Why did I believe this stuff?

Let me know when we are 'very very very very' close.

• garybuss
    garybuss

That's what I like about the Watch Tower Society . . . There's no need to make up crazy quotes, they supply enough crazy quotes to keep the need for crazy quotes well supplied.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit