NOT AGAIN! That's right folks, once again we are now 'very close' 2 the end

by needproof 90 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

Yes M.J, I heard that this was said as well. The 'last days of the last days of the last days of this system of things'.

• eclipse
    eclipse

What good is a ''return'' if it's all for show??

''I'm about to die, so now my obedience is to god''...whatever!

Can't they see what they are saying? - ''Serve God for selfish motive'', ''save yourself!''

That's just the message Jesus was preaching wasn't he - SERVE GOD SO THAT HE WON'T KILL YOU.

How Loving.

• carla
    carla

Gary,

Don't ya know that doesn't really mean what it says? They mean............................. some symbolic nonsense. That's what my jw had to say about that old quote. If it made any sense at all, if I could remember I would post it. To me it sounded like the rantings of a madman. You not only need the wt to understand the bible but you need to be at those blasted meetings to understand the literature and what they 'really' say. So I ask why not write clear enough so everybody you hand these out to can read and understand them? Evidently we are not spiritual enough to understand them.

• golf2
    golf2

You mean to say, they're not giving Hillary TIME to be the next president?

Once again they are going beyond what is written, 1 Cor. 4:6 "...no man knows the day and hour". Matt. 24: 36

Golf

• Open mind
    Open mind

One of my favorites is when it comes through as Bethel "insider information". You know, "I heard from some Bethel friends that the GB REALLY FEELS like it's getting SO CLOSE! "

Puuuhhhhleeeeezzzee.

Open Mind

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

panic

I'm really scared now!!!!

nj

• Mary
    Mary
    "...I have received word that we are now 'very, very close'. At the sunday meeting, according to my trusted source, the speaker actually said that 'it is no longer years, nor months - yet weeks and days'...."

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was out selling my home and business so I can spend the remaining years, months, weeks and/or days left in this wicked ol' System of Things, pioneering. Tomorrow, if this System is still here, I'm gonna go out and buy me a white sheet (no not the KKK type, the angelic type) and go stand on the roof at Bethel waiting for The End to come. Anyone wanna join me?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Gosh, I quess I better get back to meetings! ha ha ha ha ha

• BFD
    BFD

Better bend over and kiss my ass goodbye...........oh wait, I already did that 30 years ago.

BFD

• Warlock
    Warlock

Anyone wanna join me?

I'll be there.

Just wait for me.

I'll be coming around the corner.................soon, after you get there.

I will not delay.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit