METH. It is every where and like a plague

by free2beme 59 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

Sometimes the property where meth is made is condemned if it can't be cleaned up completely. Fires are sometimes caused in the manufacturing process and firefighters who respond get exposed to toxic fumes. This stuff is scary dangerous to everything..... http://www.dhfs.state.wi.us/eh/ChemFS/fs/MethClnUp.htm

• juni
    juni

Excuse me for going off topic a bit. Thanks poppers. That's beautiful up there! Is that a small town? Our pop. is 1800. No traffic lights in town. By the way, your PM didn't come through.

Juni :)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks again f2bm for putting this out there! Apparently it has touched many of us.

• poppers
    poppers

For some reason I can't send PMs but can receive them (could it be my Mac?)..... So, sorry to be off topic again - We've got about 1600 people and lots of lakes and farms. Good fishing and hunting for those who like that sort of thing. It is nice, but if you want to see some really REALLY gorgeous Wisconsin landscape try northeast Wisconsin, above Woodruff near Michigan's Upper Penninsula. The St. Croix River is also very nice, near St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin bordering Minnesota.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

as some of you who read my story in March know, meth is what destroyed my husband's life. He tried to kill me and then tried to kill a police officer and a friend. He is now in jail awaiting trial - his life is ruined, my life is totally turned upside down although since I don't do meth I can straighten my life out eventually. My heart is broken, my husband is lost to me, I am too afraid of him to ever see him again. I believe that he started using meth as a diet drug, which is one of the ways that drug dealers get people hooked.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

It's big enough that the grocery store I worked at we had alerts on anyone buying mass quantities of some of the substances used to make it and we were supposed to call security.

• poppers
    poppers

I'm so sorry about that Hortensia. It's an equal opportunity destroyer. I hope you get some kind of a normal life back soon.....poppers

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

poppers
    Post 1430 of 1430
    "The St. Croix River is also very nice, near St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin bordering Minnesota."

I live about 10 miles away from St. Croix Falls, in MN...

• poppers
    poppers

Mysterious, I can no longer buy the only effective cold remedy that worked for me because it's used in making the stuff. Rolling Rock - I'm envious. I just love that area, and the river is gorgeous.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah the stuff is bad for you, the people I know that use it get all messed up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit