METH. It is every where and like a plague

by free2beme 59 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen

Theres similar reports from the media here in Oz. I knew a woman a couple of years back who lost custody of her 3 children on account of that stuff. It's nasty, I've never touched it, never will. She had rotting teeth, couldn't gain weight (and she badly needed to, she looked anorexic) and her face made her look at least 10 years older than she actually was. She'd already attempted suicide (which is why she lost her kids). Stay well away from it!

• poppers
    poppers

Just to clarify, "meth" is different than methadone. Meth is easily made and has hit rural areas especially hard (I live in one in northern Wisconsin and it's everywhere here). Supposedly, using it just once is enough to get addicted and it takes longer to get it out of your system than heroin. A lot of treatment facilities don't keep their patients long enough for people to get completely free because it's so expensive, so when they are released they get right back on it. It lingers in the environment where it is made and contaminates nonusing children and other people who enter the premises. Manufacturers of it litter the country roads with contaminated equipment used to make it and unsuspecting people who are out cleaning up the roads of litter and don't know any better pick it up and then become contaminated too. "Plague" is a good word for it.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

My last date had to leave early cause she was going to a meth party. She didn't even invite me.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Trying this out for the first time while knowing full well it will "taint" you forever after is the very definition of insanity.

I have no desire for any such substance now. Why on earth would I want to create one?

We need to get more education out there on this!

• watson
    watson

It has a hold on my son, and I can't get him out of it. He has a "demon," and it is Meth!

• poppers
    poppers

WAC, you can thank your lucky stars then.

• juni
    juni
    Just to clarify, "meth" is different than methadone. Meth is easily made and has hit rural areas especially hard (I live in one in northern Wisconsin and it's everywhere here). Supposedly, using it just once is enough to get addicted and it takes longer to get it out of your system than heroin. A lot of treatment facilities don't keep their patients long enough for people to get completely free because it's so expensive, so when they are released they get right back on it. It lingers in the environment where it is made and contaminates nonusing children and other people who enter the premises. Manufacturers of it litter the country roads with contaminated equipment used to make it and unsuspecting people who are out cleaning up the roads of litter and don't know any better pick it up and then become contaminated too. "Plague" is a good word for it.

Thanks poppers for clarifying that. Didn't know you was a cheesehead too! LOL

I remember hearing that on the news about the contaminated houses where crystal meth was made. God awful stuff....

Thank you for getting the message out freetobeme! And pictures speak 1000 words.

Juni

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I heard that people in jail and prison will sell there pee and scabs off there skin, to other inmates to drink and eat cuz thay have meth in them and can get high off it...

• poppers
    poppers

juni, I got your pm and answered it but I'm not sure if you received it, so I'll answer on the board. I live in Cameron, 50 miles north of Eau Claire.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I have lost some of my closest loved ones to meth. There is no getting them back. I have known one person who got off of it and is still verified clean. It will ruin your life. Not something to mess with or think you will use a bit and then stop. It will NOT let you go. It breaks my heart as I watch one of my loved ones as he sits for his 49 or so year term because of what meth drove him to do.

Hell if your own child MUST try something...you'de have a better chance of them surviving if you gave 'em a bottle of poison. It does not mess about and now that the cold medicine used is locked behind the counter....it is oober paranoia. They have added something that intensifies the mess and the person gets extreme paranoia worse than before. They might as well just shoot themself. The best people are lost once this is used.

Decki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit