If You Thought An Active JW That You Knew Was Here, How Would U Respond?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If he were an elder in your congregation, or a former friend or even a relative that is secretly posting here, would you out them?

• DJK
    DJK

If they didn't know it was me, I wouldn't do anything. If they did know it was me, some PMs would take place to set a few things in order.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'd be thrilled that someone else I cared about got out of the cult!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Absolutely not.

Everybody has their own circumstances. We all need that privacy and respect.

• ninja
    ninja

If anybody that knew me came on...I would be shocked...I would be exposed as a stephen hawking look and soundalike....with an excessive wind problem and bad breath...who used to pull the wings off flies and eat them...and still does when no one is around...(allegedly)

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I have suspicions about a brother from my old hall that I dearly love. On again, off again elder. Was on my committee in 1990 when I disassociated myself and came back ?? years later. Are you out there WMBW Jazz Radio ? You know who you are. I hope you are. It would explain a lot. I, too, would be thrilled if I found out anyone I knew was here.

• xjwms
    xjwms

I know of a active witness who posts here.

Just can not believe they still go to meetings and talk about the end coming soon.

Don't get it......sorry

• free2beme
    free2beme

I would offer to take them out for a beer.

• restrangled
    restrangled

It would be exciting to realize someone I knew was here. I would never out anyone, but I might call to task an elder or two on this forum for things said to me!

r.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If he were an elder in your congregation, or a former friend or even a relative that is secretly posting here, would you out them? No. Out them to who and how? I dont know any dubs outside this board. I'm pretty much over and through my anger. I've long viewed the witnoid situation as the blind leading the blind. Fortuanately I miracuously got my eyesite back in 83.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit