If You Thought An Active JW That You Knew Was Here, How Would U Respond?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

It depends on the person.....

If it was someone that I knew was inactive....or considered ''spiritually weak'',

I would leave them be.

If it was a backstabbing snitch just looking for dirt on ppl,

I would first PM them to ask them what they were doing here, & based apon their response,

would either welcome them to apostacy.

or I would ''out'' them to this entire board as a rat.

-eclipse

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I would reply to his / her post topics and try and get a feel for why they are here. In time I would try and connect with them via a PM . This I have already done with a former poster who no longer post's here but is now inactive because of the interchange we had.

Blueblades

• minimus
    minimus

I too would probably respond to threads or posts by such a person. Then if I thought that they might be comfortable enough, I'd ask them----with the provision that they knew who I was too.

• lesterd
    lesterd

Welcome to the light, it does get brighter.

• undercover
    undercover

I wouldn't "out" anyone. Everyone has their own set of circumstances as to why they may still be active or partially active. They may know it's all BS but can't make the move to physically leave as they have mentally. To "out" them would be a disservice to them and could cause damage to their plans for leaving.

However, I would be wary of anyone who would appear to be playing both sides...posting here as against the WTS, but fully active and participating in the congregation as if they were fully indoctrinated and accepting of all beliefs and adhering to all tenents. I'm not talking about just going to meetings and some field service, just going through the motions so to speak, but actually being gung-ho about being a JW and being one of those that is held out as exemplary in their service and attitude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit