If You Thought An Active JW That You Knew Was Here, How Would U Respond?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen
    If anybody that knew me came on...I would be shocked...I would be exposed as a stephen hawking look and soundalike....with an excessive wind problem and bad breath...who used to pull the wings off flies and eat them...and still does when no one is around...(allegedly)

Hey ninjy, this is brinjy. Stop publishing my diary on here, OK?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

no....with a few exceptions of a couple of current hypocritical self-righteous elders who I would love to see be fried by the Borg. Everyone else, let them enjoy the anonymity found here and hope they find their way out. SnakesInTheTower (of the Vengeful Sheep Class)

• blondie
    blondie

I spotted HadEnuf as an active JW I knew...had not seen her for 2 years really, different circuit, but at the district they had been distracted and busy. Then I saw her post. Knew it was her right away. I did not OUT her, but I did send a PM telling her who I was and who I though she was and she could go farther or let it just stay the way it was.

Just have to read their posts and weigh the positives and negatives. Positive all the way in my case.

Blondie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Absolutely not - I would not like it if I was outed. The more insiders we have the better -it may force much needed change

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I would let them make the same journey that I did, and only reveal myself to them once I knew they where ready.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

yeah i think happiness would be my instinctive reaction... good for them for egtting out

the infamous one

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

If they were someone I cared about I might send a PM. The idea of oting someone has very negative connotations that I'm not sure you meant.

• Purza
    Purza

Probably not. I might contact them through a pm, but not out in public. I would think they have their reasons for being here, just as I have mine.

Purza

• Warlock
    Warlock

As long as they were "with us", I would be very happy.

Warlock

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I had somebody PM me that thought they might know me. I had attended a congregation they did (Congregation Role Call thread). At first I wasn't sure how much to reveal - this person was/is not a big poster. Well, I firgured out who they were, PM'd them with my guess, said who I was and now am really happy to be in contact with this person again!!

You just never know who you'll "meet" here!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit