Ray Franz is going back to meetings? WTF!!!

by Crumpet 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Okay I am getting messages from gay ExJW site message board that Ray Franz is back at meetings. I cannot imagine this has a fragment of truth... has anyone heard about this? Can verify or otherwise?

• sexyk
    sexyk

Geez, I sure hope not, im reading one of his books at this time.

Who really knows if he is going back to meetings ? Not me

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I am sure it is all just gossip probably started by a JW to get all the ones that have left all freaked out! I wouldn't believe it at all!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Mary
    Mary

Ya......and George Bush is pulling the troops out of Iraq.......come on Crumpet-----someone's yanking your chain girl!!

• Frank75
    Frank75

Crumpet:

Aren't you the one that is/was boy crazy and likes to tickle the man in the boat a lot?

I was seen at a kingdom hall once too, it was out of respect for my wife's Nana who was being memorialized or that was what it was called anyway.

Caused quite a stir I am told too.

There is precious little chance that RF would be caught dead in the Kingdom Hall, unless he was similarly showing his respect for a dearly departed friend/family member.

Frank75

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Aren't you the one that is/was boy crazy and likes to tickle the man in the boat a lot?

In the boat? There's a phrase I aint heard before! Do I have a reputation? Goodness - I say its all malicious rumours. (For the record my tickling is not gender specific hence why I would be on a gay board.)

• The Humper
    The Humper

who knows, maybe hes going back to do first hand research on people or congs or "new light" given to the cong for a new book he could be writing.

• blondie
    blondie

This is a wild rumor that can easily be put to rest by emailing him at

[email protected]

Or looking him up in infospace in Georgia and calling.

JW meetings? What are they smoking?

Blondie

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What, is that the same congregation Greg Stafford is going to these days? Yea, I hear Jim Penton and Carl Jonsson are going to join them too.

...highly unlikely somehow.

Though there have been persistent rumours that his wife was never really pleased about leaving the Witnesses and even wrote letters to bethel to plead to have Ray reinstated. I don't think Ray Franz did much to stamp out such rumours by not mentioning his wife's feelings on the central events he describes in his books. It is a rather strange omission that he describes in detail his wife's ditress in their early missionary assignments, but next to nothing about what she felt during hss tumultuous expulsion and subsequent life outside the Witnesses. I hear she does not keep well these days tho. And everything else aside they have obviously been a deeply devoted couple. Best wishes to them.

Slim

• kicky
    kicky
    Hi, A rumor circulated on JW discussion board that Ray Franz is now going back to JW meetings. Is this true or simply a rumor? Thanks

Dear Sir:

It is a rumor and has no foundation whatsoever.

Sincerely,

Commentary Press

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit