The Great Tribulation is picking up speed!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• observador
    observador

We are living through the Great Tribulation, and I didn't even know it???! Where have I been? The Great Tribulation is picking up speed... What a blessing!!! Observador.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

LMAO at BFD!!!

Where in the hell did you get that one???

nj

• metatron
    metatron

Global Warming?

South Africa is breaking one record after another for cold weather:

http://www.capetimes.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=3844594

metatron

• heathen
    heathen

What do you think?

I think you are going to hell for disobeying the WTBTS ban on "apostate" sites ............ Everybody is saying it this time tho that we are in serious danger not just the WTBTS , scientists ............

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hey you forgot about the latest hurricane forecasts! I live near the southeast coast and my home owners insurance just went up by $800.00 for this year!

Who is in charge? The weather man and the insurance company......

r.

• DeViL DriVeR 76
    DeViL DriVeR 76

In the 1960's, the year 1975 began to be proclaimed as the time of the end. A book published by the Watchtower in 1974 stated, "Reports are heard of brothers SELLING THEIR HOMES AND PROPERTY and

LMAO!!! Now that was a dumb move. Didn't bible prophecy or the WTS (It's been so long I can't remember) fortell money being worthless and thrown into the streets? If they even believed their own jibberish they would have kept their homes. At least the house may protect them from a few of God's fireballs during armageddon.

O WAIT!!!! They had to sell their homes in order to be able to afford enough magazines to go out full time preaching. Now I get it.

• parakeet
    parakeet

I totally agree with you, unbaptized, and I have evidence to prove it. Crabgrass is taking over my lawn; my car is leaking oil--again; junk mail is increasing exponentially; the employees at McDonalds are getting ruder by the hour; some JWD posters are overusing punctuation (!!!!!!!!). When will it end? From the depths, I cry out to you, big J. The Great Tribulation is upon us, so would you please either get it over with or forget about it altogether. Thanks for listening.

• RLH
    RLH

Don't worry, they used to say that the start of the time of the end began in 1799. (Sorry to go off topic a bit) The Watchtower came up with the date of 1799 by adding the 1,260 prophetic years, mentioned in Daniel 12:7 “a time, times and a half”, to the year when the Ostrogothic monarchy was overthrown in A.D. 539. The idiots believed that the important date of 1799 was marked by Napoleon’s invasion of Egypt. This was believed by the R&F until 1927. The Borg now believe that these 1,260 prophetic days refer to the time period that the Rutherford spent in prison from June 21st 1918 until May 5th 1920 on charges of espionage. Although this period of time is only equal to 684 days, who is going argue with the Watchtower! The date of 1799 no longer forms part of their teachings "The Watchtower March, 1922 The indisputable facts, therefore, show that the "time of the end" began in 1799 .." {WT Mar 1 1922 Studies in Sciptures - Thy Kingdom Come - 1915 p44 Having thus furnished grounds for establishing the identity of this character (Napoleon), whose deeds mark the beginning of the 'Time of the End,' the prophecy proceeds to show which particular event of that time is to be understood as definitely marking the exact date of the beginning of the 'Time of the End.' This event is shown to be Napoleon's invasion of Egypt, which covered a period of a year and nearly five months. He sailed May, 1798 and, returning, landed in France Oct. 9, 1799. This campaign is graphically described in a few words in verses 40-44. Verse 40: 'And at the (fixed) Time of the End shall the king of the South (Egypt) fight against him, and the king of the North (England) shall come against him like a tempest, with chariots and with horsemen (the Egyptian Mamelukes, etc.) and with a great navy. (The English forces consisted of a navy under Admiral Nelson.) And he (Napoleon) shall enter into the countries, and shall destroy and pass through (victoriously). Creation 1927, p314 Napoleon began this Egyptian campaign in 1798, finished it and returned to France on October 1, 1799. The campaign is briefly, yet graphically, described in the prophecy, verses 40 to 44 (Daniel 11:40-44); and being completed in 1799 marks, according to the Prophet's own words, the beginning of the 'time of the end Creation 1927 p315 In Biblical Symbology a “time” means a year or twelve months of thirty days each. Each day is considered a year, as the profit says : ‘I have appointed thee each day for a year.’ (Ezekiel 4:6) Here are mentioned, then, three and a half times of 360 prophetic days, which would mark the beginning of the time of the end of this beastly order. Twelve hundred and sixty years from A.D. 539 brings us to 1799, which is another proof that 1799 definitely marks the beginning of “the time of the end”. This also shows that is from the date 539 A.D. that the other prophetic days must be counted The Watchtower, November 1, 1922, p.332-337 DISCOURSE BY BROTHER J. F. RUTHERFORD The period from 1799 to 1874 could not be said to be a day of preparation, but a day of increasing light. It is not reasonable to think that the King began to make preparations until he was present. Creation 1927 p319 There are two important dates here that we must not confuse, but clearly differentiate; namely, the beginning of “the time of the end” and the beginning of the presence of the lord. “The time of the end” embraces the period from 1799 A.D to the time complete overthrow of Satan’s empire and the establishment of the kingdom of messiah. The time of the Lord’s second presence dates from 1874 and is during the latter part of the period known as “the time of the end”. Thy Kingdom Come - 1915 P23 The time of the end - Its commencement, A.D, 1799 Studies in the Scriptures IV - Battle of Armageddon p584 The fact is that the entire Gospel age has been a period of tribulation referred to in Matt. 24:9-12, and now in verse 29. (1) The early Church was persecuted by civil Rome, while later, when Papal Rome got control, all who refused to approve her abominations were persecuted by her (Jezebel) directly, or indirectly by the civil powers to which she was wedded (Ahab). And they were given into her power, and she wore out the saints of the Most High for a time, times and a half time - 1260 years - until A.D. 1799. And this long persecution, in which 'many were purified and made white and tried,' and in which the Mother of Harlots was 'drunk with the blood of the saints and the martyrs of Jesus' (Rev. 17:6) ended as we have already shown, practically in 1776 and actually in 1799 when the Pope and his authority were humiliated before the World. Thy Kingdom Come 1915, P38 From other scriptures we learn that it was a period of 1260 years which ended with A.D. 1799, a date prominently noted by Daniel and the Revelator as well as in history. [...} The full period of the persecutor’s (Papacy’s) power, 1260 years, would not end until 1799 Sorry to change the topic of the discussion thread but what a load buls**t XJWRichard www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I think that, would "unbaptized" really believe that, he would get baptised (at last), get busy in Jehovah's work in loyal submission to Jehovah's organisation and stop troll-fishing on apostate boards.

LMAO @ Nark. Nice one bro!

Here's a LMAO for BFD as well.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    then mankind is going into total annihilation and extinction.

Yeppers. Next Tuesday, right 'round tea time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit