The Great Tribulation is picking up speed!!!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JeffT
    JeffT

Yes the end is coming soon! Everything is going to hell in a handbasket. However we can all take heart in the fact that somebody somewhere has predicted that Al Gore or Blake Lewis or somebody is going to make everything hunky-dory just as the flying monster is about to eat us all.

I'm told that the real truth about the future can be found in the lyrics to "Miss American Pie."

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    panic

LMAO!! Love it!!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh save me jebubba!!!! i dont know what awae you are reading, but just so you know unbaptised, every other week those exact words were published in the watchtower... i read it every other week and even used those exact lines on people at the door... guess what, the world is not getting worse, the WTBTS is getting old, scared and trying to make things sound worse.... like already stated above, animals die, people will always fight and always have... and the biggest thing you said, that crimes against women and children are at an all time high, take it from someone who went through crimes against children, the place they are at an all time high is within the society! look up on the net, your society just settled a claim for millions of dollars for pedophelia...

the end of the JEHOVAHS WITNESS system of things is near... jump ship before it takes you with it!

the infamous one

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

Hey unbaptized

I don't know what speed your going but if its the same speed

i was going your going to crash. Please hit the brakes!!!

Terry very good comment. I'm with ya all the way.

And BFD thank you for that I laughed my head off.

Great stuff!

DV

• steve2
    steve2

The great tribulation is picking up speed!!!!!!!!!!!! ... again.

Yawn

• zagor
    zagor
    I'm certain this is parody.

If so, well done unbaptized.

If not, please seek professional help.

LMAO!!!

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Unbaptized obviously you have been taken in by the WTS. marketing scheme, your forgetting that what gets printed on the front cover of a magazine isn't necessary truthful,

but rather is to grab peoples attention. The marketing ploy of the great tribulation and the appending Armageddon is something they've been selling for over a hundred years, with many

false prophecies within that time frame. It was easy selling back then as apposed to now for their biggest thing they are confronted with is education, after reading your statements I can

only conclude that you have very little.............with respect............Handsome Dan

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    A) If evolution is how we got here, then mankind is going into total annihilation and extinction.
    B) If evolution is false, then the only thing that can save mankind from himself is Jehovah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m voting for alternative A) (as a long term scenario - thousands of years - but no, no "Jehovah").

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    your forgetting that what gets printed on the front cover of a magazine isn't necessary truthful,

but rather is to grab peoples attention.

Are you saying I can't get Awesome Abs in Just Ten Days!...............?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

wow unbaptised, where do you get your information? first off, the world has gone through warming and cooling trends since it started. how do you explain the temperature on mars and other planets getting warmer to? the sun is going through a hot phase. honeybees are not dying off, they are moving, and there is proof this is because of the usage of so many cell phones, the signals interfere with them. and we have less threat of dying from infectious diseases than ever before. don't drink the kool aid bro.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit