Days that Go From Bad to Downright Embarassing

by Crumpet 39 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

This one's for ypu Crumpet.

So I was out doing my food shopping yeasterday, wearing jeans and a tracksuit jacket, it was a rainy day. So I go get my food from the supermarket, then I think I'll treat myself to a nice coffee. So I go to the posh area where the nice coffee shops are. I'm thinking I look good, I fit in, I'm cool. So I get my coffee, then I go home and .............

look in the mirror. My fly was undone, like all the way. SO EMBARRESSING!!!

I did think people were giving me stranger then usual looks, but then they always do, lol. Oh well what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I did think people were giving me stranger then usual looks, but then they always do, lol. Oh well what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

And at least you could blush in private!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

It sounds like your bra is the source of all your problems. Have you considered that the bra is in fact demonized?

Surely if you rid yourself of such an evil contraption Jehovah will bless your efforts.

PS. If you follow this sagely advice, please send pics.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    My fly was undone, like all the way. SO EMBARRESSING!!!

When I was a kid my mom often bought me cheap pants, and often the zipper would split open. To this day I triple check my zipper before leaving the house, while waiting for the bus, in stores, and walking down the hallways at work. I'm sure people think I'm a pervert, but I'm only paranoid about my zipper being open.

W

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

(((((Crumpet)))))

I'm laughing with you hun...and I really hope you can recover your comp files....

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    It sounds like your bra is the source of all your problems. Have you considered that the bra is in fact demonized?

Surely if you rid yourself of such an evil contraption Jehovah will bless your efforts.

PS. If you follow this sagely advice, please send pics.

Thanks for sagely advice. i did in fact remove the offending item in the bar last night, but still preserved my modesty - JUST! I threw it at the barman as a tip. the tip took his eye out!

• free2think
    free2think
    My fly was undone, like all the way. SO EMBARRESSING!!!

When I was a kid my mom often bought me cheap pants, and often the zipper would split open. To this day I triple check my zipper before leaving the house, while waiting for the bus, in stores, and walking down the hallways at work. I'm sure people think I'm a pervert, but I'm only paranoid about my zipper being open.

That's the annonying thing, I usually do check my fly all the time when I'm out, as I am paranoid about it happening to me but this time i just didn't. But i've learnt my lessen, i'll be on fly watch from now on.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Those wires are tough little suckers, I've had two washing machines destroyed by them getting caught in the motor.

• Mary
    Mary
    Anyone else have days where one thing after another just goes tits up?

Ya, this morning for example. Spilled coffee on myself the second I sat down and one of the shelves in my office broke. Then I got a call from Human Resources in response to my question about my life insurance policy. I always get the maximum amount of life insurance, given my family's shit luck and I checked to see why my stub said I was only getting 3 times my salary instead of 6 times my salary. Seems they haven't been taking enough off my paycheque for the last 7 years even though I was covered at 6 times my salary, so I now have to pay $500.00 in premiums to get caught up.

It is now 8:30am.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

That is bad luck Mary! I usually find the tits up days are followed by "bottoms up evenings" and "hang over mornings".

I hope something lovely and wonderful happens to you to balance it all out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit