Days that Go From Bad to Downright Embarassing

by Crumpet 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Poor Crumpet! What a terrible day so far!!! I had a bad experience with an underwire bra in high school (back in the 1950's) and never bought another one after that episode! I would only hope they had drastically IMPROVED these in all these years....but it doesn't seem so!

Poor AKJeff.....What a nightmare to have to endure! My hubby just retired from Walmart and believe me---the smiley face on their logo---is NOT a picture of the loyal employees!

My best wishes for thing to be looking a lot more cheerful for you both....

hugs,

Annie

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    and no its wasnt one of mine!

Thats because you take yours to the launderette dont ya?

Gary

• Sirona
    Sirona

Crumpet,

I have the answer! no wires involved.

If you are the thrifty, crafty, type why not follow these simple instructions and create your own bra from a plastic bag? ROFL!

• bernadette
    bernadette

When I was a poor pioneer i used to frequent charity shops. I picked up a really pretty blouse on one occasion and wore it to the meeting - only the buttonholes had stretched from the previous owner and the blouse came undone after the meeting without my noticing. So there was me walking up and down the aisle with my chest on display feeling quite proud of my new flattering blouse. sooo embarrassing.

• Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde

Ok I tried the bra made from a plastic bag thing and its no good, the plastic rubded up against my hairy chest and built up a massive electrical charge and I'm now like Jehovah, i can fire lightning bolts from my finger tips and zap anyone stupid enough to get close... not good for my social life. Excellent for shutting up noisy kids at the hall though

• Gregor
    Gregor

Every so often my wife hands me one of her bras and asks me to "fix it". I have done this so many times I know exactly what she needs fixed. An underwire has poked through. I have perfected a method of repair that usually lasts the life of the bra. Perhaps I should market my skill. I see one of those little kiosks in the mall with "while you wait" underwire repair.

Sorry about your day Crump. Seems like each day has its own feng shui.

• Rooster
    Rooster

Try dumping some of your problems on total strangers or fellow employees. You might find yourself getting a ride to and from work… or a new bra from an admirer. Or better yet a check for $6,500.00..

Godspeed ..

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thanks guys - I like the way we all got a good laugh out of the misfortunes of crumpet! LOL!

(Still chuckling at that bernadette - you had your own Judy Finnegan moment - just hope you were wearing an attractive bra!)

Right I am off for a beer with my IT friend to see if he can fix my laptop. I won't ask for help with the bra incident though!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

did u get ya puter recovered

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    did u get ya puter recovered

yes and no. My assistant insisted that I sit on his lap while he worked. Which was fine. But then he wanted me to do it naked to "help him concentrate". LOL! I declined and called him a cab. What was I thinking? I was too whacked so i havent really had chance to check - will have a look when I get home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit