Do we have an idiot running the United States?

by jaguarbass 50 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    The other question that has to be asked is....if you opposed Bush, but didn't exercise your right to vote as an American citizen and Bush was elected and re-elected....who really is the collective idiot....Bush and the people who put him there or the people who paved the way by not actively supporting and voting for his opponents ????

This one is easy! It's because we were all dub heads! We couldn't vote!

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

OK. I'm trying to piece together all of your thoughts to make a giant mosaic of political intrigue. Let me see if I have this right. There is a shadow government running the United States, being given directions by the global elite that also instructed the Supreme Court to make sure that George Bush was elected President so that we could invade Iraq so that a couple of companies could sell oil to China.

The enlightened ones are the 120 million who don't vote, because no matter who is elected they will be controlled by the shadow goverment.

Do you know who thinks like this? Republicans? No, the people who think like this are people that if they voted, would most likely line up and vote for Democrats or a 3rd Party candidate.

But they don't vote....and do you know why? They are convinced that this vast conspiracy exists and that voting is meaningless.

Do you know who might perpetuate these conspiracy theories so that all of you ultra liberal people think that it is useless to vote? The Republicans

Why not? It works. 120 million impotent voters.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If President Bush is an idiot, then what does that make everyone who voted for him?

A step above those who didn't exercise their right to vote and let everyone else decide the election.

While I see your point, this isn't saying much is it? By the way, who'd YOU vote for?

You can be incredibly smart and still be an idiot when it comes to knowing what really matters. Bush is an idiot when it comes to what really matters. What really matters is human life, being able to afford gasoline, being able to afford groceries and other necessities that are greatly affected by gasoline prices. Most US citizens don't make tons of money like GW and his cabinet and Rove. Of course Bush and his cabinet and Rove aren't highly affected by high gas prices, most if not all have been involved in oil anyway, and they aren't affected by high consumer prices and they aren't fighting everyday in Iraq. They also aren't affected by high health care costs, prescription prices, lack of health insurance, etc. I guess in their cases, ignorance is bliss. It was Bush's own father who was so out of touch with real life America that when he went into a grocery store, he didn't know what a scanner was. Cluess idiots, all of them.
  • Who are you?
    Who are you?
    While I see your point, this isn't saying much is it? By the way, who'd YOU vote for?

Kerry

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My old avatar, enhanced that is, Kerry badges and Kerry rally tickets.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

FHN you rock because you care and you vote. Ms McDucket you rock because you realize its impotant to vote and probably will next time (I hope).

Kerry was the best candidate last time. Who knows this time? We have important elections coming up and nobody has a (credible) excuse for sitting on the sidelines.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

We have madmen running North Korea nd Iran so why not the USA?

• AlanF
    AlanF

GWB is not just an idiot, but a stupid and dangerous one.

AlanF

• rassillon
    rassillon

It is amazing........how many people buy into conspiracies......lol

• seawolf
    seawolf

Bush doesn't seem too concerned about Bin Laden

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit