Do we have an idiot running the United States?

by jaguarbass 50 Replies latest jw friends

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

maybe bin laden has been dead for a very long time... watch after bush is done with saudi arabia, its gonna be jordan... he wants oil people... soon enough hell be in alberta... IMPEACH THE MUTHER! at least his term is almost up...

the infamous one

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

If President Bush is an idiot, then what does that make everyone who voted for him?

A step above those who didn't exercise their right to vote and let everyone else decide the election.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Do we have an idiot running the United States?

I would suppose that at nearly any point in the last 200 years, this poll would reveal about 50% that think so. Such is the effect of a dual political system. Rarely do any presidents have much in excess of 50% support, and often even the most intelligent make decisions that I don't like. When they don't, I tend to call them idiots. When they do, most tend not to notice.

Perspective and timing and polarization being what they are.

Jeff

• greendawn
    greendawn

The USA is not being run by the president but by a shadow government that instructs the president what policies to follow. Even if he wants to, he can't deviate from their policies because he will soon be neutralised.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Bush is no idiot, but he's not very focused. His behavior, especially his lack of proper decorum with other heads of state, lead me to believe he is medicated to such a degree that it interferes with speaking and thinking abilities. (Watch the video of Bush doing the shoulder massage of the German chancellor German Angela Merkel at the G8 Summit.) Perhaps this is why the presidential poop is protected from scrutiny when Bush travels overseas. I kid you not. The president poops in a special portable toliet so his feces cannot be examined by intelligence agencies of the countries he visits.

The people behind Bush are not idiots. They are very smart and very focused. They know exactly what they are doing and exactly what they want.

If you want to blame somebody for Bush being elected then look no further than the Democratic party of the USA. They served up candidates that were so patently phony and plastic they couldn't beat Bush.

• blondie
    blondie

2000 Bush popular vote: 50,456,002 (Gore 50,999,897)

2000 Bush electoral vote: 271 (Gore 266)

alt
    STATUSCANDIDATEVOTEVOTE %EV
    alt
    RepublicanBush
    (Incumbent)
    62,040,60651%286
    DemocraticKerry
    59,028,10948%252
    IndependentNader
    411,3041%0
    100% precincts reporting - Updated 5:33 p.m. ET

I wonder how many people didn't vote that were eligible?

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

I wonder how many people didn't vote that were eligible?

Bingo!!! US population approx 300 million....Under age 18 approx 75 million

Eligible to vote between 200-225 million

People who actually voted in an election essentially decided by less than 25,000 voters (the margin of victory in Florida which would have won it for either candidate)....slightly over 100 million

Percentage of people who didn't vote because "voting doesn't matter" over 100 Million or over 50% of eligible voters

And look what not voting got you!!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If President Bush is an idiot, then what does that make everyone who voted for him?

REPUBLICANS.

All the people did not vote for him. He did not win the popular election or the electoral college. He was appointed by the supreme court as a favor to daddy. Daddy spent his life fixing elections in third world countries. He was the head of the CIA. Fixing elections is what they do.

Bush says what ever Carl Rove and Dick Chaney tell him to say. And Chaney and Rove represent multinational companies not the american people. We are in Iraq so that Exon and Mobile can sell oil to china for the most amount of money possible. These companies are using the United States military and the US tax payers dollar to make money for their shareholders. In the process the United States is accumulating a debt that will make us a third world country. In fact as soon as enough Mexicans get here we will be a third world country and their coming everyday taking our free education and health care and having auto accidents without insurance.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Right on Greendawn, but people arent going to find that out watching Fox news and Greys anantomy.

Then again there is nothing we can do about it. But if you watch the video, you can see the emperor has no clothes.

• gabriella
    gabriella

I agree with Greendawn, there is a "shadow government" that is actually running things and Bush is their public frontman right now. Bush and his father belong to a society of very rich, powerful men who get together behind closed doors and make descisions, not only for the U.S., but some far reaching ones that affect other nations as well (such as the world oil market). These men are some of the elite, the wealthiest of the wealthy, and together they have the money and influence to buy elections. The saddest part is that, to them, money and power are everything and they do not care about the middle class or the working poor.

As long as there are special interest groups and it continues to cost millions of dollars to run for political office, this group of men will continue to run the country. For those of you who think I am kidding, Bush and his dad have been asked about this secret group that they belong to and meet with and they have not denied it. They refuse to discuss what goes on at the private meetings or list who attends, however.

I can see the day when the poor, or even the middle class the way things are going, will have to rise up and take back this country. As long as we sit back and watch our social security disappear, gas prices rise, benefits at work be taken away and billions upon billions be spent on an overseas war and do nothing about it, it will continue to happen. I feel that we are being played and it is time to say "no".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit