Athiests

by BR25 64 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

Poor, poor, deluded Vinny. Can't manage a simple answer to a simple question:

Where did your God get his morals?

AlanF

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

You people need to relax a little, may I suggest a loving and caring blow job maybe !

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    ****Sure, great, fine whatever.... but what is NOT "fakeness" here, is the reality that you have an entire UNIVERSE, EARTH, and LIFE on that earth SITTING IN YOUR LAP. Now, HOW'D THEY GET THERE THEN? All from nothing buries atheists every time. Poor atheists have no way out of the mud with their beliefs.

I don't think I even need to comment on the similarities between that argument and these:

"BWAA HAA HAA, TIME TO SPANK THE AFAIRISTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE FAIRY CIRCLES COME FROM!"

They say things like, "when I see a building, I know there was a builder, so when I see a fairy circles, I know there was a fairy."

And it seems perfectly logical to them, to assume that: Just because we don't know what causes fairy circles, saying: "Fairies did it" is and acceptable answer. They then proceed to site some astronical figure stating the odds of the plants growing in THAT exact shape by pure random chance.

(NOTE: I changed it from fairy rings to fairy circles... just correcting my previous error, I'm not being sneaky.)

But just to be sure: Do you know what causes fairy circles Vinny?

Vinny, when you said you were going to eventually respond to my post I thought you meant one that was DIRECTED AT YOU and your arguments:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/134495/2396203/post.ashx#2396203 <- about your fullfilled prophecies.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/134495/2396725/post.ashx#2396725 <- about you claims that we have no answers to how the big bang can result in the universe.

And you STILL haven't mentioned your most convincing prophecy. Am I going to have to dare you first?

Lore.

Sorry Lore, but I'll take the FAIRY VERSION.
    Yeah I know.
  • Vinny
    Vinny

Poor, poor AlanF; goes to three different threads with the very same load of NOTHING. What a lame contribution from you. You answer no questions at all. You have no answers at all. Instead you ride in like Yosemite Sam shootin your blanks looking like an atheist with not even a CLUE.

Where did God get His Morals? Simple, He didn't get them from anybody or any place; HE'S ALWAYS HAD THEM. Nothing difficult about that at all.

Here, I will help you so you can't be too confused:

1- Alan F, how does life evolve from lifeless matter? Please tell us.

2- Alan F, how does it feel believing that a red corvette simply could arrive all on its own since universe, life and earth (all far more complex) all arrived on their own with no intelligence involved?

3- Alan F, if its true that all these things just happened on their own, why cannot the same science and technology which sends folks to the moon, create ANY LIFE (even the simplest of living things) from non-living matter today? Or put life back where it ONCE WAS?

4- Alan F, what about the universal fact of life PRINCIPLE that EVERY BEGINNING MUST HAVE A CAUSE CAUSE? What does THAT do for atheism?

5- Alan F, what does it say to YOU when people such as Einstein, Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Johannes Kepler, Galileo, Descartes, Newton, Boyle, Faraday, Mendel, Kelvin, Max Planck, and thousands of others scientists, philosophers, leaders such as Ghandi, MLK, every single President elected and many other successful people as well as BILLIONS of others believe in a Supreme Intelligent Designer and REJECT ATHEISM OUTRIGHT.

More later.

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

we have only experiences.

beliefs are a subset of experiences

feelings are a subset of experiences.

no one seems able to verify their origin nor their veracity to reality...

so in the end agnostics seem to me to win as the most honest if not the most intelligent (^_^)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit