Athiests

by BR25 64 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Yeah, well.. I used to be agnostic. But I'm not too sure about that now.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm an agnostic. I don't know if that makes me smart. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

• kid-A
    kid-A

"I guess I would have to conclude that the athiests are the smartest ones on here."

I like this guy! Beers on me!

• Nowman
    Nowman

I am an agnostic, I like the post about this being the most balanced...I agree. Religion can make a person .

Nikki

• proplog2
    proplog2

Atheists are pretty pretty pretty smart.

I like Steve Allens word that describes theists:

Dumbth (pron. dum th) adi: a tendency toward muddleheadedness, or willful stupidity

Theists are just plain dumbth.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

we're all morons at heart... i like agnostics... they have their wonderful mindset and tend to keep the atheists and theists on track here... they also dont seem to try and hurt others... but hey, like i said for this debate to even be possible, one of us needs to be wrong, and the others just don't know which one of us it is!!!

here's to atheists

here's agnostics

and here's to the theists

the infamous one

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    the athiests are the smatest ones on here for more of driving the point across.

Just remember - those who shout loudest aren't always right. Even those who seem to have the most convincing argument aren't always right.

I still don't get what you're trying to say about atheists here.

Guess I'm just living up to my dumb theist stereotype then ...

emo of the doesn't do labels class

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

once you see that everyone is an atheist anyways, calling yourself one isn't such a scary thing.

tetra

• Undecided
    Undecided

Since there is no proof of anything real as far as God is concerned, I guess we can believe anything we want, unless we think all people who don't think like us need killing. Religion can be very dangerous and most Gods feel you must be killed if you don't worship him. The more I think of religion the more I dislike the idea of Gods. History tells a bad story about religion.

Ken P.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Atheism simply is the admission that there is no evidence to definitively support belief in a given deity.

No more, no less.

So yes, atheists are the smartest and humblest and most reasonable folks around.

More beers here when ya finish with kid-A's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit