Do you get "tired" of "Apostates/ex-jws" bashing the WT to you?

by booker-t 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• daystar
    daystar

Hmmm... I suppose I do at times. I've done my share of "bashing". I'm sure I've been a bore about it on more than one occasion. So, I tolerate it fairly well, and still participate on occasion. But I've had my say enough times to satiate that need within myself.

When I do have a conversation with another ex-JW and such things are spoken about, if and when I tire of the subject, I either say so and ask if we can move on to other topics, or try to bow out of the conversation politely.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I get tired of JW`s bashing everything outside thier Cult.It`s relentless......Then they whine when someone has something negitive to say about the WBT$....."People who live in Glass House`s,shouldn`t throw stones"...OUTLAW

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I dont personally know anybody who talks about it non stop. This forum is for the purpose of venting the hurt they have inflicted upon millions of us...so if someone is tired of reading about it in HERE...hey hit the X and get the hell outta dodge. The JWs have printed hundreds of thousands of pages of hatred directed at all things, religious or otherwise, which are non JWs for the last hundred years. I dare anybody to find one paragraph in one article in one magazine put out by the JWs that says anything kind about anybody else. The result of hearing that year after year after year...leaves one feeling resentful and wanting revenge.

Some people if they dont have an outlet for all that resentment will implode from it. Especially families who have lost their children or children who are being shunned by their own parents.

No..I dont get tired of hearing about it. Nobody else would believe it so we HAVE to listen to each other.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm amazed at how many on this thread have shifted what the question asked to something bad about the wtbts again! Sheesh! Focus on the question now, not what you want to answer.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Who are you the POSTING POLICE JD??

asked and ANSWERED your honor

• John Doe
    John Doe

Absolutely!

Want to see my badge? ;-)
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

To answer your question even further, I would be glad if the news media exposed the JW's night and day. No, I never get tired of hearing about the WT Society being exposed.

• rebel8
    rebel8

No. The few times I have met xjws they talk about it somewhat but move on to other topics.

And xjws don't knock on my door to tell me about their beliefs, either. ;)

• Terry
    Terry

"Soylent Green....it's .......it's PEOPLE!"

An "apostate" JW performs an invaluable service. They UNdo the witness.

JW's spend all their time spreading a messege. The Ex-JW's undo it.

A full-time JW can only be counter-balanced by a full-time rant by an Ex-JW.

It restores balance and harmony to the universe.

JW's suck you in. They sell you phoney love, hope and friendship. When you need them the most your check bounces, the friends turn their backs on you and your hope disappears.

This is a messege that NEEDS telling.

No, I never get tired of it.

If you can warn somebody and you don't; the harm that comes is on your head.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Nope. Haven't gotten enough yet.

But I have never been subjected to the kind of obsessiveness that you describe. In the smorgasbord of life that we now get to enjoy, one can pick and choose who, what, why, how, when and where, so there is no need to be subjected to personalities that you don't like.

I prolly would have divorced him, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit