Do you get "tired" of "Apostates/ex-jws" bashing the WT to you?

by booker-t 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• booker-t
    booker-t

I know it is good to let out pent up anger for healing purposes, but do you ever get tired of some "Apostates or ex-jws" constantly bashing the WT? For instance when you or having lunch and all they do is say "The evil WT this the evil WT that" during the whole time you are at lunch? Sometimes I just don't feel like hearing it especially when I am at an event for fun. But my friend just talks about the JW's non-stop 24/7. When he calls I tell him I am on the other line just so I don't have to hear it. I know his pain because I was there also but can't he just give it a rest? He has been out for 15 years and all he does is picket the Assemblies, picket the memorials, and read the Watchtower and Awake mags to find error.His wife recently left him because she just got tired of the WT bashing. Do you get sick of WT bashing from you ex-jws friends and family?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Nope

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Well I can see how it can get tiresome to hear about it 24/7.

you would get sick of anyone who behaved that way about anything , any subject...

some people are like that, they get obsessed and focus on one thing, and that is all they talk about...and those people are tiring to be around because of their intensity and one track minds...

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Wow! Your friend just might have a problem. Does he ever talk or think about anything else? Maybe he needs to go to school or find a hobby or something.

I must say, though, that I am with stealth on not tiring of hearing - at least on this forum - that people are realizing what a crock of shit the WT Society is; after losing one's childhood and one's entire family to that god-forsaken organization and always hearing them say "jehovah" this and "satan" that, and "jehovah's will," it's like a refreshing splash of cold water in the desert to hear people "bashing" the Watchtower.

BTW, good for you in avoiding your friend. If he is annoying you, find others to talk to. Just don't abandon him altogether; he may one day get it all off his chest. Was he 'born and raised'?

His wife recently left him because she just got tired of the WT bashing.

Is she a jw?

• themonster123
    themonster123

YES!! I GET TIRED OF IT!!! Ex-JWs get mad for JWs calling the apostates "all bad", when they are doing the exact same thing ! Witnesses aren't ALL bad, or even MOSTLY bad in my opinion. It was my old religion, my ex-religion, like my ex-boyfriend. Are ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends all bad? No, even though when you first break up you're very angry w/ them, but after time goes by, you realize you're wasting your precious Life here having so much negativity towards a person or organization.

• restrangled
    restrangled

No, no way, not ever!

r.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

for some people it's a phase but it sounds like your friend does have some issues to work out, 15 years!!! Wow!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I don't get tired, I take breaks. Lets face it these bastards won't relent on anything and they have affected and ruined so many lives there has to be a counter response to it. They need to be trashed in a large way. Governments won't do it. When I'm fully satisfied I'll let you know. I don't reckon that will be for a long while though. Maybe you feel it's ok to move on with your life and that's fine, but others can't move on because of the social dynamic in their lives and mind have been too gravely effected. Many ex jws have had no place to turn and no one to listen or give a shit cuz it doesn't concern them. If you really can't take the bitchin and I know its not always easy, just try to be polite, and realize that it isn't over for some of us. It has become an obsession for some because there entire souls and families have been tied up in its web. This board is a good release but it would be a terrible tradgedy for some who can't vent to take there lives or waste away inside. Beleive me there is a reason they are doing this.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

I have a hard time feeling sorry for a group that would not think twice about torching my ass "in the name of Jehovah".

of the "they're reaping what they've sown" crowd

• Odrade
    Odrade

I get tired of the tool, (whoever it is,) who keeps posting the same link crap to the JW lawsuits/employers/divorce cases on every blog that mentions JWs whether it is relevant or not. Just a drive-by splatterer who nearly always posts as "anonymous."

But that other stuff... meh, depends on what day it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit