Recommend a car

by Simon 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

MINI Cooper!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Toyota - long-lasting, low maintenance, very economical.

• MsMcDucket
  • Insomniac
    Insomniac

I was a confirmed Volvo-phile, but when I traded in my last one, I got a Toyota Tercel. It's 10 yrs old and I've never had a bit of trouble with it. It's economical to drive, surprisingly roomy inside, and handles quite nicely. I live in a snowy place, and it does well in messy weather. From what I hear, you'll hear much the same about any of Toyota's products.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

My oldest daughter drives a used Jeep.

Get MPG and HP for this vehicle »

Overview
    Five-Star Safety
    Quadra-Drive II®
    SIRIUS® Satellite Radio
    20-Inch Wheels

alt
    alt
    '07 Grand Cherokee Overland
    MSRP* starting at: $40,275
    5.7L HEMI® V8 w/ MDS
    Quadra-Drive II® 4WD
    Unique platinum exterior accents
    Leather & suede trimmed seats
    ParkView™ Rear Park Assist Camera#
    Compare Vehicles
    altAwards
    PublicationAward
    Home Privacy Statement International Contact Us Site Map The Chrysler Group Brands of DaimlerChrysler Corporation
    Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mopar and Chrysler Financial are registered trademarks of DaimlerChrysler Corporation. * MSRP excludes tax. Starting at price refers to base model, a more expensive model may be shown. Optional equipment may be shown. Pricing may change at any time without notification.

† Passengers should sit properly in the seat with the seat belt fastened at all times and obey traffic laws.

‡ Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Always wear your seat belt and obey traffic laws.

§ Not available in California, Connecticut, Maine, New York, and Vermont. Contact your authorized Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep dealer to verify your vehicle's flex fuel (FFV) compatibility.

# Always check entire surroundings before backing up.

** Based on vehicles in the Automotive News 2005 lower mid-range sport-utility segment. Excludes other DaimlerChrysler vehicles. When properly equipped.

†† When properly equipped. Based on 2005 Automotive News segmentation.

Boston Acoustics is a registered trademark of Boston Acoustics, Inc.

"SIRIUS" and the SIRIUS dog logo are registered trademarks of SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Inc.

HEMI is a registered trademark of DaimlerChrysler Corporation.
    Jeep.com go </form> SEARCH: Home The Jeep Life For Owners Find A Dealer Español Jeep® Vehicles
    • SRT Brand Home
    Shop & Buy
    • Find a Dealer
    go </form>
    • Equip & Price
    go </form>
    • Search Inventory
    go </form>
    • Compare Vehicles
    go </form>
    • Special Offers
    go </form>
    • Towing Guide
    • Brochures
    • Estimate Payments
    • Apply for Credit
    • Get a Quote
    • Certified Pre-Owned
    • Gifts & Gear

• jgnat
    jgnat

Maybe the Fords have trouble with our extreme weather, Mrs McDucket. A few purchases ago, I asked the Ford salesman what sort of reliability rating they had for their sedan? He didn't answer my question, he showed me their five-star, award-winning repair shop. I don't care how pretty the shop is, I never want to see the inside of one!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mazda

But PLEASE TELL US HOW YOU LIKE IT HERE

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Maybe the Fords have trouble with our extreme weather, Mrs McDucket.

We have extreme weather conditions here too. We have a saying about the weather "If you don't like it, just wait a minute." We get hit with extreme heat and cold as well as flooding and tornadoes! And gustanadoes! Everything but hurricanes!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Wondering, do you go down to -30C, -22F? There's extreme, then there's Canadian extreme.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

"Anything but a FORD.

FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily"

TSK,TSK. We have had several Fords and my wife would love to have the Taurus wagon back that was totaled. I wouldn't give up my F-150 for anything

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit