Board Demographics

by snowbird 64 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Maybe this thread has already been started before. Please forgive me if it has, but I would like to know how many on board are active witnesses, inactive, da/df''d, or never been witnesses.

I am inactive since 2005, Black female, separated, head of household, etc.

RSVP

Snowbird

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am inactive about one month, married to an active dub with no kids.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I faded out. I started going between two congregations about 10 years ago, and I started missing meetings about that time. And within the past two years, I haven't gone to a meeting. The last time I set foot inside a Kingdumb Hell was in mid 2005 for service, where I placed zilch.

No, I did not disassociate or get disfellowshipped. I decided to waste their time and energy trying to catch me, hopefully making it harder on them and forcing them to do some integrated thinking. Once they do that, there is a chance that they too will turn apostate.

• ninja
    ninja

hey snowby....away from the meetings about 7 months...white (well more a type of pinky blue depending on the weather) male....married 3 kids....definitely NOT head of the household...etc

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I'm white, male amd married to another former jw

I haven't been to a kh since November 1999, and am da'd

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

Black, male, married, firefighter.............wife is active, I am attempting to fade. No service for 10 years, but ACTIVE. My wife turns in time for the family. What a JOKE.

If I keep listening to gospel music, I may be annointed soon

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

DFed 3 times, out since 1998. thats me under the hat.

• BrentR
    BrentR

White male, married with one daughter and faded over 20 years ago. I have not been to a hall since my grandmother's memorial six yers ago. Moving congregations is a very easy and effective way to fade.

The last ime I was out in field service I knocked on doors for two hours without a single door being opened even though everyone was home. That is when I realized that I was wasting my time, time that could be spent fishing and hiking. Even clipping my toenails would be more exciting then service.

• Adolfius
    Adolfius

Hey Snowbird, I've been out for 12 years. Born into the org, grew up never really liking it. I truly believed it like we all did, as I was completely brainwashed from birth, but luckily I had a rebellious streek, and I hated not being "normal" like other kids. In my late teens I realised if I wanted to have fun like other kids at school I had to get out, (even if it meant dying in Armaghedon, which is honestly what I thought was going to happen to me) so I just left. Told my parents I wasn't going anymore, got drunk and fornicated as much as I possibly could, and then I joined the Marines..........carried on drinking, fornicating, and now I could throw killing my fellow man into the pot.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    The last ime I was out in field service I knocked on doors for two hours without a single door being opened even though everyone was home. That is when I realized that I was wasting my time, time that could be spent fishing and hiking. Even clipping my toenails would be more exciting then service

BrentR: Thank you all for your replies. I know, I know. Even thoough my husband and I are separated, he still helps out financially. He would fill my gas tank every Friday evening, and every Saturday I would run out half a tank trying to find interested people. My estranged hubbie asked, "Are you being reimbursed for your expenses?" A light bulb went off immediately. Nothing like a well-placed question to make you really think, huh?

Crumpet, as we say here in the Deep South, you're a wicked, little old heifer. LOL

Snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit