Crazy in Dallas Pics... A little at a time...

by Sparkplug 99 Replies latest jw friends

• hambeak
    hambeak

Jake is now on a definite diet to lose 100 lbs. He saw his pics and said OMG I am so fat. No more sweets or beer LOL

I love the Pics. Thank God none of me as I am overweight too. LOL and old to boot.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I love the Pics. Thank God none of me as I am overweight too. LOL and old to boot.

Hambeak, I think you are a very attractive man, and you smelled very nice also! I meant to ask you what you were wearing.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah that was a good time , sparkplug is quite the camera buff as I don't think anybody there had one other than she . A-fests are fun, I'll say that.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Heathen I took some pics but none as good as this!

I just had the best time in my life. I have never looked or felt or been so happy. Whats even better is that I'm not having post-fest blues because I know I am coming again. You guys ARE my family now. I will post a sep thread but its important for me to say that everything, every single moment of misery and loss endured due to being a JW was worth it for this weekend just gone. They were intense 32 years of labour pains, and absolutely worth it. I am deliriously happy still.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Good to see all you people I will not be living forever in Paradise with.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

So seeing I am blessed with being oober sick this fine mothers day I woke up at about 4 AM. I finished the shots from the night before at Hemplovers home and here they are. I also about wrapped up another wedding I have been working on and have just about tied up another two jobs I had to do. Yes you could say I am being productive. What a fine Sunday sniffy, sneezy, coughy, hacky, fever morning!

Some faces have been removed to protect the not so innocent!

Poor Poor Mormons had no clue what they were walking into!

And Then we let Jerry at them....

And then Crumpet! lol

Learning to be a true Texan. Sitting on a front porch and swinging, just a swigging and a' swinging...

He DOES smile!!

Now we get to see What is under the kilts!

Smokey and the Cheshire Cat! LMAO!

Um,,,no comment.

Politics you think?

Mr Skinny himself!!

All tuckered out!

They arrive!!

She is still the prettiest one in the room!

And he is Quite handsome himself!!

• Sparkplug
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Beautiful pictures!!!!! I wish I could have been there.

• Sparkplug
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Beautiful pictures!!!!! I wish I could have been there.

You did cross my mind this weekend lonelysheep! How are you hon? I hope all is working out for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit