Crazy in Dallas Pics... A little at a time...

by Sparkplug 99 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

Hey.................was LittleToe doing interviews on the bed or something....................

• free2think
    free2think

Great pictures Decki, thanks for posting them. Happy Mothers day honey and I hope you feel better soon.

hugs

• Terry
    Terry

Thanks to your photographic ingenuity I now have rid myself of that man-boob avatar!

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

I HAVE to get to me Dallas one of these days! What a great scene. Sparkplug - I love that costume! The Renfest must have been so great.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    Hey.................was LittleToe doing interviews on the bed or something....................

He was luring people in to sit on his vibrating seat cushion. Love the shot of Brigid enjoying the ride - beautiful.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!

Thanks for posting and sharing, Spark! I hope you feel better, soon, Sweetie! Happy Mother's Day!!!!

CONGRATS, Little Toe and Xena (Xena Toe)! You two look so lovely and radiant and so happy!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

oh god such memories. I miss you all so so much.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Crumpet, I LOVE the one of you and CHL hugging. It's priceless.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Sparkplug, these pics are the best I've ever seen; they capture so much of last weekend and it was truly an event I will never forget and will talk about for years to come. I feel so blessed to have been part of it.

LRG

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sparkplug, these pics are the best I've ever seen; they capture so much of last weekend and it was truly an event I will never forget and will talk about for years to come. I feel so blessed to have been part of it.

LRG

yeah i felt stirred and blessed too! Now when do we start co-habiting LRG? You did promise... you had our whole future planned out...or was that the merlot talking. I shall be sorely disappointed! Say hey to your friend too - he was such a cool guy, very open and relaxed - not unlike yourself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit